• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favorite hero skill,will,or strength

D

death606

favorite hero skill,will,or strength

im not sure if this is dup thread but which hero is your favorite i like garth because he is bad ass he destroyed all of the ships at the spire sorry for spoiler

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: favorite hero skill,will,or strength

I love reaver! just because hes voiced by stephen Fry he could shoot me and i wunt care as long as he talked whilst shooting me!

D

death606

cool i always thought reaver was kinda full of himself:ninja: like how he shot barnum that made me mad:realmad:

A

AltairZero

Garth has got to be my favourite:

1. Because he's black. (It's awesome, not bad.)
2. He's got magic lines around his body. (kickass)
3. He's got cornrows. (Just friggin' amazing.)

That's my 3 reasons why Garth is the best.

I think Reaver is gay and Hammer is fat.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Reaver is just so cool his voice just makes up everything :D and garth is a close second but hammer is like a fat slag and she had the front to call me a slag :O

D

death606

ha hammer is fat but she at least helps more then reaver ever does for some i mean he never hit when he shot i did all the work

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Meh reaver was an uptight asshole which is why i liked him :D i tend to go for the underdog :p

chasep2829

Reaction score

hammer because she appreciated me. then garth because he is nice and then reaver. I hate reaver cause he shot barnum but also because he was going to betray me after i saved his immortal ass! Also he shot lucien before me so I didn't really save the world!

D

death606

okay i hate reaver as much as the next guy but he really isnt that bad:noexpression:

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

chasep2829;228371 said:
hammer because she appreciated me. then garth because he is nice and then reaver. I hate reaver cause he shot barnum but also because he was going to betray me after i saved his immortal ass! Also he shot lucien before me so I didn't really save the world!

its not reavers fault your too ****ing stupid to shoot the old twat -_-

K

KialHXCore

Reaver...common, Stephen Fry and his voice is so soothing, I think massacring an entire village to the sound of Reaver's voice would make all the wrong-doing in any massacre seem alright.

Though the raver character's full of himself, it's pretty nice, though Garth's bad-ass attitude is awesome.

G

Garth

Well, thank you to those that mentioned me. A surprising trend for a simple will user like myself.

{ From my own perspective I obviously like Garth the most, though I try and remain fairly in character on these forums. You know, for the fans. Haha. Personally I couldn't stand Reaver; he had absolutely no admirable qualities. Hammer was a wonderful friend, I thought, and psh. Garth's voice is the best by far. Ron Glass! }

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

**** RON GLASS **** HIM HARD STEPHEN FRY FTW ><

G

Garth

I happen to enjoy Stephen Fry in addition to Ron Glass, but even his wit could not save that despicable pirate.

Which is a shame, really, because I tend to like pirates as well. But this isn't a character hate thread, rather to the contrary.

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

Reaver.

I <3 pirates.

D

death606

Garth is right this isnt a hate thread it would also be nice to learn why you like the person in the game not just by the voice

D

death606

oops just ignore this comment

F

flashburnnw

well my favorite hero was me of course

I

Indypunk

Garth is definatly the best IMO.

Hammer is just a big idiotic contradicting bafoon.

Her reply if you picked "Love" at the end of the game was rediculous. She made feel all guilty, but you know she would have done the same thing to bring back her father.

Reaver is just a snob. He's always talking about how great he is and how much better he is than you, even though you could definatly smite him without your eyes closed.

Garth is this unbiased genius 1337bomb.

His reply to the choice of "love" definitely said a lot about his character. He replied to Hammers statement was him saying that he respected your dicision.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I hate Hammer! ARH!

I like Garth but I prefer the Actually Skill.. to be Skill. haha