• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Spell Combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentie

Reaction score
So here you just post your favorite spell combination and give a reason why its your favorite.

Ive done 5 combinations now and i prefer Vortex+Ice Storm
I like it because it just looks friggin awesome. And its very very powerfull. :)

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Fireball + Shock

Looks amazing, and can 1-hit kill most hollowmen [which I seem to see a lot of these days]

Dentie

Reaction score
havent tried that one yet. it like fire bending from avatar they have shock and fire too :p

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
My favourite would have to be
Fire + Force Push >_>
  • Great crowd controller due to the knockback effect of the Force Push.
  • Damage over time from the Fireball.
  • Pretty decent damage together.
  • Looks cool too :p

Dentie

Reaction score
^with vortex you get a great crowd control too because if you use the non aimed way (dont know another way t say it :p) its wirls everyone around and they all lie on the floor

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
My personal favorite is Shock & Force Push. Shock stuns the enemies while Force Push provides a nice pushback which really helps out when being swarmed. Not to mention it looks so awesome! I've tried all the combinations already and they're all pretty sweet but that one is probably my all-time favorite. That and Shock & Blades.

BSweet

Reaction score
Push + Shock

Get's the hoard off your back and momentarily keeps them stiff with electricity.

lao113

Reaction score
For aurora I use fire+blades to kill those stupid sand ladies, 'cause they do maddd dmg even without being charged. So much so that it'll 1shot most lower class mobs and 4 shots those fire wielding bandits without being charged. Although when I'm fighting larger mobs I've found that you need to do a few charged AOE shots to get rid of the weaker class mobs and then just spam the stronger ones with directs and damn near everything dies quickly.
However, I'm more of a gun person myself. I just kinda prefer shooting vs using magic as a main. So most of the time I use either fire+shock to do dmg and stun targets or fire+push to get them out of my way.

Praetorian K

Reaction score
Shock + Blades

The delay of this spell as the blades get conjured takes a bit of time to get used to, but once I did I started to really like it. The blades do decent damage and the shock stuns the target and does small small damage over time. I will usually roll back out of the fight and toss 1 or 2 quick blades at my closest targets before rolling back in to smack them with my hammer.

Elisha

Reaction score
I agree with Vortex + Ice Storm, It's truly, amazingly, fantasticly, brilliantly... Babbling.....
Well it's real strong, can Keep the buggers flying around you and the Storm of Ice just comes crashing down on the sods!
It's worse for fighting Balverines though :p
-AMG MY SWORD HAS A BALVERINE HEAD :O.... Babbling......-

FableAddict

Reaction score
Vortex+Blades FTW! I love to watch people fly through the air while being stabbed with many swords!

AletaLune.

Hippy at Heart
Reaction score
Personally I like to use Shock + Ice Storm. I like seeing Ice fall the sky on my victims and being shocked at the same time. :)

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
Cant believe no one else thinks fire with vortex? The aoe not only pulls everyone up around you but it also sets them on fire. And the targeted one just looks awesome, little flaming tornado.
Ive tried the rest but this one just seems to own

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Cant believe no one else thinks fire with vortex? The aoe not only pulls everyone up around you but it also sets them on fire. And the targeted one just looks awesome, little flaming tornado.
This, sending a fire tornado flying at foes has not been topped in my game yet, although I'm taking my sweet ol' time, so I haven't unlocked blades yet.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

I used it. It was interesting but not all that powerful and it didn't suck up all the enemies in the range of my AoE.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
The good thing about it is that you can layer a few of the aoes on top of eachother so it grabs multiple enemies. You just walk into a group and spam the crap out of it, nothing can touch you and it looks funny as hell having like 10 enemies swirling around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.