• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIII Gamesaves Could Be Used with XIII-2

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
13-2.png
Bit of old (and small) news. In a Famitsu interview with Kitase & Toriyama, it was mentioned that players who still possess save data from Final Fantasy XIII may wish to hold onto it as the team is currently looking into the possibility of giving something special to those who still have it in place. One would be able to safely guess it could be nothing more than a unique in-game item(s), or an Avatar/Home reward.​

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I didn't actually finish the game; will I still be loved?

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Off topic, but, is this game worth getting? I've heard it's boring and repetitive after playing for long. Pre-release I was planning on getting it but never did. And saw it for only £15 today.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Off topic, but, is this game worth getting? I've heard it's boring and repetitive after playing for long. Pre-release I was planning on getting it but never did. And saw it for only £15 today.

That depends on how much you like Final Fantasy and how tolerant you are of repetitive things, yes this game does get very repetitive as the hours pass, and you'll find yourself being able to choose the same command over and over again to defeat many enemies without any strategical effort at all. If you like games with well-written & gripping stories then you'll be disappointed, not to mention the game is filled with a number of annoying characters.

In terms of gameplay, for many hours (well over 30) you'll be repeating the same pattern down a narrow & linear pathway: Runnig->Battles->Cutscene->Running->Battles->SavePoint->Cutscene->Boss, rinse and repeat. Aside from stat building, there's really nothing else to do. On the positive side, the game is jaw-droppingly gorgeous with some epic environments, and the battle system is fun and addictive (once you make it past the 15-20hr mark). If you absolutely love Final Fantasy and have a high tolerance for repetitive gameplay, then go for it.. especially for a cheap price.