• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Five Guys VS In-N-Out

Overall, which burger place is better?

• Five Guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In-N-Out

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Can't decide, it's a tie

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Never been to Five Guys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Never been to In-N-Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never been to either of them

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Five Guys VS In-N-Out

GrimWhim;426249 said:
However, it is, in my opinion, that the lesser known food chains typically have better food and better prices than the more well known ones so it's always a good idea to keep an eye out for 'em (although I'm sure that's common knowledge).

I find that to be true a lot of the time.

By the way, in my post that said McDonald's and KFC sucked, I should have said that breakfast from McDonald's is actually pretty good. Obviously not healthy, but tasty.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Has anyone eaten a quadruple bypass burger?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

droded;426390 said:
Has anyone eaten a quadruple bypass burger?

I haven't but I believe I've heard of it. Of course, if I DID eat it, I would most certainly need one.

Necromancer11;426388 said:
I find that to be true a lot of the time.

By the way, in my post that said McDonald's and KFC sucked, I should have said that breakfast from McDonald's is actually pretty good. Obviously not healthy, but tasty.

Hm... it's been a while since I had a Mickey D's breakfast but if I remember correctly, it was pretty good. Everything is very bland and tasteless; much like eating cardboard... except this is softer.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Here's the Quadruple Bypass Burger:
quadruple_bypass_burger-xl2.jpg
Nurses included.
HAG18.jpg

killerequinox

Reaction score

Arby's is sickening. I tried it once. The burgers were damp and I couldn't tell if the meat was edible or not. It had a weird taste and was kind of spongy.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

killerequinox;426507 said:
Arby's is sickening. I tried it once. The burgers were damp and I couldn't tell if the meat was edible or not. It had a weird taste and was kind of spongy.

Nah man, that's just how roast beef is. I like Arby's curly fries and their roast beef sandwiches. They melt in your mouth and they're so tender... oh god... I'm having a fatgasm.

droded;426448 said:
Here's the Quadruple Bypass Burger:
quadruple_bypass_burger-xl2.jpg
Nurses included.
HAG18.jpg

I came.

The nurses aren't too bad either.

Is that burger only at In-N-Out? Because if it is, I'm going to have to drive down there for some of that meaty action.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Only at the Heart Attack Grill.

menu.jpg

Also, Arby's is delicious. I've only been to one in my life, and the roast chicken sandwish was spectacular.

Of course it could just have been the Arby's I was at - maybe they differ in quality from outlet to outlet.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

droded;426570 said:

menu.jpg

Also, Arby's is delicious. I've only been to one in my life, and the roast chicken sandwish was spectacular.

Of course it could just have been the Arby's I was at - maybe they differ in quality from outlet to outlet.

I LOVE JOLT COLA! :w00t:
those luckies would be better with a filter, though.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Jolt is epic, maybe. I only had the gum, haha.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

droded;426570 said:

menu.jpg

Ah, okay, I remember it now. I don't know how I came across it but that's the beauty of the internet. You can't stop clicking links and eventually you end up in the strangest parts of the interwebs.

The Arby's nearby where I used to live was great but I remember stopping at one once and the meat was undercooked. It was still pretty good though, haha. I don't like roast beef but whatever they do with theirs makes it damn tasty.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;426600 said:
I LOVE JOLT COLA! :w00t:
those luckies would be better with a filter, though.

Firis;426642 said:
Jolt is epic, maybe. I only had the gum, haha.

Jolt cola is the drink with the most caffeine in it today, with a total of about 280mg of caffeine per 12oz can. ^_^

This is compared to a 12oz can of Coke which has 35mg of caffeine, and a 8.3oz can of Red Bull which has 80mg of caffeine.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

droded;426742 said:
Jolt cola is the drink with the most caffeine in it today, with a total of about 280mg of caffeine per 12oz can. ^_^

This is compared to a 12oz can of Coke which has 35mg of caffeine, and a 8.3oz can of Red Bull which has 80mg of caffeine.

Holy ****. That's awesome. Do they only sell it there? Or can they deliver it? Because I'd kill to get a case o' that.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

They sell it in the Heart Attack Grill because they are just milking the fact that they pride themselves on being unhealthy.

You should be able to get Jolt at a lot of places.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

droded;426747 said:
They sell it in the Heart Attack Grill because they are just milking the fact that they pride themselves on being unhealthy.

You should be able to get Jolt at a lot of places.

What I meant was, do they exclusively make it? Because I live in New York and I don't think there's a Heart Attack Grill up here but I'd love to try that Jolt Cola.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

They do not exclusively make it.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

droded;426791 said:
They do not exclusively make it.

Alright. Do you know any place up here in New York that makes/sells it? Preferably near the Buffalo area? Or is there a place where I can look it up?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426792 said:
Alright. Do you know any place up here in New York that makes/sells it? Preferably near the Buffalo area? Or is there a place where I can look it up?

They shouldn't be that hard to find. Most convenience stores will have them. I know for a fact 7/11 does. Although, if you ever find Jolt Electric Blue soda, GET IT! It's one of the most delicious beverages I've ever tasted. That kind of Jolt is pretty rare though. I've only seen it at this store called BevMo (short for Beverages and More). It sells mainly alcoholic drinks, but they have a pretty decent soda section that has tons of crazy and interesting sodas that you won't find anywhere else. It's only in California and Arizona though.

EDIT: It's in this picture.

joltcolaredeyeelectricb.jpg

I've had the cola and Red Eye. They're good, but they're nothing compared to Electric Blue.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Necromancer11;426812 said:
They shouldn't be that hard to find. Most convenience stores will have them. I know for a fact 7/11 does. Although, if you ever find Jolt Electric Blue soda, GET IT! It's one of the most delicious beverages I've ever tasted. That kind of Jolt is pretty rare though. I've only seen it at this store called BevMo (short for Beverages and More). It sells mainly alcoholic drinks, but they have a pretty decent soda section that has tons of crazy and interesting sodas that you won't find anywhere else. It's only in California and Arizona though.

God damn it, why do you Californians always get the best stuff? Blech. At least I can be happy knowing that you guys will eventually break off from the rest of the U.S. and sink which will then cause a Tsunami to wipe out Japan which will make us the most technologically advanced country in the world.

Haha.

But seriously, I'll definitely look around. That reminds me though, Pepsi released a soda called "Pepsi Blue" years ago and I thought it was the most delicious soda in the whole world but apparently no one else did. They were selling it so cheap right before they took it off the shelves for good and I bought as many as I could.

It's a shame though because it tasted like blueberries and was ten times better than anything else I've tasted yet. Any who, I'll look into trying to get that Jolt Electric Blue... well, as long as it has as much caffeine as the regular Jolt Cola.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426816 said:
I'll look into trying to get that Jolt Electric Blue... well, as long as it has as much caffeine as the regular Jolt Cola.

I would imagine it does. Check out my edit. All three bottles say "Caffeine x2" on 'em. And if you ever see it anywhere, at least look around the bottle if you can't get it. It has a bar graph showing you how much more caffeine it has than Mountain Dew. :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426816 said:
Pepsi released a soda called "Pepsi Blue" years ago and I thought it was the most delicious soda in the whole world but apparently no one else did. They were selling it so cheap right before they took it off the shelves for good and I bought as many as I could.

My brother, I thought I was the only one who thought it was the greatest tasting beverage ever.