• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Five Guys VS In-N-Out

Overall, which burger place is better?

• Five Guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In-N-Out

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Can't decide, it's a tie

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Never been to Five Guys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Never been to In-N-Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never been to either of them

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Five Guys VS In-N-Out

droded;426821 said:
My brother, I thought I was the only one who thought it was the greatest tasting beverage ever.

Hell nah, brotha. That stuff was da bomb. I was very upset when I heard they were taking it off the shelves and no longer making it. Maybe I can find a specialty soda shop or something that sells 'em.

Necromancer11;426819 said:
I would imagine it does. Check out my edit. All three bottles say "Caffeine x2" on 'em. And if you ever see it anywhere, at least look around the bottle if you can't get it. It has a bar graph showing you how much more caffeine it has than Mountain Dew. :lol:

Is it like Mountain Dew? Because I'm not a huge fan. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's just that when I drink one... it goes by in seconds and then I'm thirsty for another one and the cycle just repeats itself until I'm out or I manage to chain myself down so I don't get anymore.

Jolt Cola, Jolt Red Eye and Jolt Electric Blue... I'm going to have to find these, even if it takes me an entire lifetime. Seems like the perfect fuel for a gamer.

By the way, how much are they?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426816 said:
God damn it, why do you Californians always get the best stuff? Blech. At least I can be happy knowing that you guys will eventually break off from the rest of the U.S. and sink which will then cause a Tsunami to wipe out Japan which will make us the most technologically advanced country in the world.

If California formed it's own country, It would be the eighth richest country in the world.

I love Pepsi and Jack in the Box. If you're mostly referring to local Californian stuff then I'd have to say Joe's Crab Shack.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426828 said:
Is it like Mountain Dew? Because I'm not a huge fan. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's just that when I drink one... it goes by in seconds and then I'm thirsty for another one and the cycle just repeats itself until I'm out or I manage to chain myself down so I don't get anymore.

Jolt Cola, Jolt Red Eye and Jolt Electric Blue... I'm going to have to find these, even if it takes me an entire lifetime. Seems like the perfect fuel for a gamer.

By the way, how much are they?

No, it's not really like Mountain Dew. I guess Mountain Dew's just sort of known for having lots of caffeine, so they make sure you know Jolt has more. :lol:

And they're about the same price as any soda. Maybe $2-ish.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426828 said:
Hell nah, brotha. That stuff was da bomb. I was very upset when I heard they were taking it off the shelves and no longer making it. Maybe I can find a specialty soda shop or something that sells 'em.

i say, what is with all of this camaraderie my siblings of the male gender?
honestly, all this talk of carbonated beverages has gotten my quite parched! personally i'm quite fond of Dr. Pepper. i prefer to only let those with a medical license poke around my internal organs. oh ho ho ho i really am full of wit today!
monocle-emoticon.gif

GrimWhim

Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;426829 said:
If California formed it's own country, It would be the eighth richest country in the world.

I love Pepsi and Jack in the Box. If you're mostly referring to local Californian stuff then I'd have to say Joe's Crab Shack.

Joe's Crab Shack is all over the place. In fact, I've gone there twice back when I used to live in Virginia. The first time was great and the food was amazing but the second time sucked and the ass-nuggets overcooked my steak. Don't ask why I ordered steak at a restaurant that primarily serves seafood... even I still don't understand it.

Necromancer11;426841 said:
No, it's not really like Mountain Dew. I guess Mountain Dew's just sort of known for having lots of caffeine, so they make sure you know Jolt has more. :lol:

And they're about the same price as any soda. Maybe $2-ish.

Holy ****. $2 for a single bottle? Ouch. I was hoping to purchase mass quantities of the stuff but I guess that's out of the question now.

Ah, okay... I don't look at the caffeine content of soda. I find what tastes good and I buy it.

cheezMcNASTY;426848 said:
i say, what is with all of this camaraderie my siblings of the male gender?
honestly, all this talk of carbonated beverages has gotten my quite parched! personally i'm quite fond of Dr. Pepper. i prefer to only let those with a medical license poke around my internal organs. oh ho ho ho i really am full of wit today!
monocle-emoticon.gif

Mmm... Dr. Pepper, that's some good stuff right there. I personally prefer Dr. Pepper over the others but I also like Cream soda and Rootbeer and... actually, there's a lot of sodas I really like. I've practically lived on the stuff my whole life. Unfortunately, my grandparents are health nuts and forced me to switch to diet but I still have plenty of caffeine in me from all the previous sodas I've drank, haha.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

My heart will forever belong to Pepsi Blue, but Dr. Pepper is my beverage of choice as some of you have guessed from previous posts.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

droded;426952 said:
My heart will forever belong to Pepsi Blue, but Dr. Pepper is my beverage of choice as some of you have guessed from previous posts.

I agree wholeheartedly but since I can't find it anywhere I have to settle for the lesser sodas.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Never even heard of them :p
I wanna try white palace and KFC some time though ^_^

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;427163 said:
Never even heard of them :p
I wanna try white palace and KFC some time though ^_^

You haven't tried KFC? I wouldn't waste your time.

If you can build a time machine and go back to the 90's when KFC tasted nice, go ahead.

killerequinox

Reaction score

I drink Dr. Pepper like it's water. It's the only soda I care for.