• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest Fable II moments?

Artemis sky

Give a begger a million gold
Reaction score
Funniest Fable II moments?

i'll start. okay so i had a son with Alex from the quest 'Til death do us part' since this was still relatively early in the game i was neutral and so he became neutral.

Ten years later i come back from the spire (with a nice halo mind you) and the first thing he says after the reunion scene is: I beat up some kids cos they said you were stupid O__o

primechoes

Reaction score
Re: Funniest Fable II moments?

HA! That sounds hilarious!

Artemis sky

Reaction score

how about you, any fun moments to share? :p

primechoes

Reaction score

sadly I haven't played long enough to come across anything funny really. =(

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

umm...I guess I have something, it's also about the children I had with a wife. So, I have my marital home in the Oakfield Demon Door (Serenity Farm) and with 7 children. Well, little to my knowledge, the Wife and kid(s) start at the same place, but I don't think it was equipped to handle the 7 children I had. So when I go over and they walk/run toward me, all of the children I thought were gone popped out from the same spot and was enough to push me back. I was shocked and laughed a bit :).

Another funny thing was the first time I interacted with Gorgoron (that little girl in the Crucible)...I did that for a good 5 minutes laughing the whole time :)

Artemis sky

Reaction score

Yeah i usually have my family home n serenity farm too. got no idea how lucien found it though O__o im about to go ressurect lady grey and marry her now :p

I thought chesty's dream world was funny too. Kid sparrow running around swinging 'The Daichi' at everything that moves, and blasting away with 'The Red Dragon' really the recoil on that thing SHOULD have sent him flying into the nearest wall xD

ah, and the last one i can think of now.. t'was on a different profile though, i discovered that my profile name was already taken on XBL and had to change it... but anyway, i'd just made it through Fairfax tomb, and headed for the stylist. who was in love with me at the time, and when i got there she said: I could have sworn you were a man! i lol'd hard.

Gorgoron is funny :p makes ya think though. you know in the shadowcourt the leader looks just like theresa? it spoke with a mans voice yes... but so does Gorgoron!

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I don't think Serenity Farm is that secret when you already busted in and the door is now a glowing portal that you can see from miles away >D

Ugh...the Red Dragon, too many times have I bashed that poor excuse for a gun. I'm not in the mood to do it again. The Daichi is fine though. Yeah, when I first did it that quest I was like "HUH?!" it was great :)

That one Shadow Court, "Judge" we'll call him, just has the outline of her because they didn't really have anything else to use unless they wanted to make a completely new person, which I wouldn't if I had the choice >D.
Did you notice that the other two are Monks?
And the Shadow Court wasn't supposed to be funny because it was just a shadow so you couldn't technically say if it was a man or a woman. Gorgoron, on the other hand, was supposed to be hilarious because it was a deep beastly voice coming from a little girl. She...He sounded like a demon, especially the way she...He spoke :)...

Artemis sky

Reaction score

You make a good point ^__^
wll then... while we're on the topic of the Crucible.
Try these ones on for size...
'I would gladly embrace this opportunity, but my lucky robes has yet to be returned from the cleaners!'

and

'I... i couldn't possibly go next, by crossbows got a... cold, a terrible cold!'

And what makes 'Red Dragon' a poor excuse for a gun? :p i've also got 'Hal's Rifle' when i feel in the mood for powerplay ^__^ Will get 'The Enforcer' too when i've got nothing else to do xD

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Who's Gorgoron

Also I dont have any funny things to share.....:(

Artemis sky

Reaction score

awww, you'll get there :) and Gorgoron is a really funny NPC located in the Crucible's waiting room, but only during your first visit

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Oh....Well than

I guess there was the first time some little kid asked me for an autograph...I left for a little bit ( in real life) and when I came back I heard the kid say "Ill never ask you for an autograph agan" and it ran off stupidly....I was laughing because it was the first time I heard it....

Artemis sky

Reaction score

Lol nice :p

I remembered one now... It was in the beginnning of my second playthrough, and i was walking towards Lucien's study when Garth came towards me... i stopped him and was like: Please save us! xD

Piggycow123

Reaction score

I have one. I was in Bowerstone market looking away from my dog. Then a citizen comes up to my dog and says, "aren't you such a good puppy?" then, I hear the pitter patter of Urine on the cobblestone ground next to the man XD

Artemis sky

Reaction score

hahaha, nice one xD bet the man didn't think he was such a nice puppy anymore huh? although... depending on the time of this event, the dog is actully 10 or 20 years old haha

SpreadPayLoad

Reaction score

My funniest moment will be when my fable started to go corrupt and I married Alex and she ended up as two eyeballs and hands. I tried for children and there was a black screen with to eyeballs and hands as if watching lmao!!!

Artemis sky

Reaction score

haha. y'know thats kinda freaky O__o good one though

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Artemis sky;391595 said:
You make a good point ^__^
wll then... while we're on the topic of the Crucible.
Try these ones on for size...
'I would gladly embrace this opportunity, but my lucky robes has yet to be returned from the cleaners!'

and

'I... i couldn't possibly go next, by crossbows got a... cold, a terrible cold!'

yeah, I didn't care for those, I kind of thought they were stupid funny, and I don't think that's very funny anyway.

Artemis sky;391595 said:
And what makes 'Red Dragon' a poor excuse for a gun? :p i've also got 'Hal's Rifle' when i feel in the mood for powerplay ^__^ Will get 'The Enforcer' too when i've got nothing else to do xD

Ugh -_-...I clearly said i didn't have the energy...>D just kidding. It's just that it does the least amount of damage out of all the master pistols and those can have your own augments on them. And even though it shoots the fastest it doesn't kill any enemy faster. A Master Flintlock can kill an assassin in one hit whereas it would take at least 3-5 (I don't know) with the Red Dragon. Every gun (Master or Legendary) is better than the Red Dragon, it just looks cool which fools you into thinking it's good. As a Skill Lover I prefer the One-Hit-Kills/Decapitations over shooting them several times. There's speed in kill time and speed in each shot fired, and the first is obviously better.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Artemis sky;391506 said:
i'll start. okay so i had a son with Alex from the quest 'Til death do us part' since this was still relatively early in the game i was neutral and so he became neutral.

Ten years later i come back from the spire (with a nice halo mind you) and the first thing he says after the reunion scene is: I beat up some kids cos they said you were stupid O__o

ok your avatar rocks!

funniest... humm had an evil daughter, when you checked out her stats it told you she liked teddy bears and wraithmarsh!:lol:

Oh and the Kid that mutters "not the tofu" in his dreams

Artemis sky

Reaction score

why thank you ^__^ you just gotta love reavers: B*tch plz
though Theresa and Garth are my favorites character-wise ^^

lol yeah, the tofu kid is funny. and don't forget: Badgers, the badgers are stealing the cheese!
and
Badgers.. Badgers robbing the bank on.. teapots

lulz
Ugh -_-...I clearly said i didn't have the energy...>D just kidding. It's just that it does the least amount of damage out of all the master pistols and those can have your own augments on them. And even though it shoots the fastest it doesn't kill any enemy faster. A Master Flintlock can kill an assassin in one hit whereas it would take at least 3-5 (I don't know) with the Red Dragon. Every gun (Master or Legendary) is better than the Red Dragon, it just looks cool which fools you into thinking it's good. As a Skill Lover I prefer the One-Hit-Kills/Decapitations over shooting them several times. There's speed in kill time and speed in each shot fired, and the first is obviously better.

okay then.. how about hal's rifle? xD

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

heh heh...and I don't really have anything against any other legendary, but I don't care for them either. I have my favorite and you can have yours. You can say you love the Red Dragon, but don't say it's the best >)...>D