• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GAME Pre-Order Bonus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: GAME Pre-Order Bonus:

Glad this is over, if you guys got this threads locked I'd be mad. You don't wanna meet Mad Tyrant. Muahaha

Anyhow Do you guys think Amazon is getting anything? I preordered from there...

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;418932 said:
Glad this is over, if you guys got this threads locked I'd be mad. You don't wanna meet Mad Tyrant. Muahaha

Anyhow Do you guys think Amazon is getting anything? I preordered from there...

Yes, I'm truly sorry lol :blush:. But, I was looking at amazon and couldn't find any bonus pre-order content.... So I went with Gamestop....

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

BalvarineBosmer;418933 said:
Yes, I'm truly sorry lol :blush:. But, I was looking at amazon and couldn't find any bonus pre-order content.... So I went with Gamestop....

I'd do the same but Gamestop nor GAME ships to México

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

so now WW3 has finished between you two i have a question: do tatoos actually do anything (other than add to attractiveness or evil)

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Nope, tattoos don't do much else. They give your hero a bit more of an unique and interesting body.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

DarkONI;418959 said:
Nope, tattoos don't do much else. They give your hero a bit more of an unique and interesting body.
HA! Hahahahaha :lol:
Yeah, it'll make you want to explore that thing!

but you might wanna take it easy, ONI, the guy could have some STDs :p

On topic, I'm still mad at Lionhead for giving different kinds of pre-order bonusses.

It's like when FHM does multiple front pages! :O

GrimWhim

Reaction score

jb0wns;418955 said:
so now WW3 has finished between you two i have a question: do tatoos actually do anything (other than add to attractiveness or evil)

In Fable and Fable II they didn't do anything except affect your alignment, attractiveness and scariness. They might still do the same but one of the pre-order bonuses for Fable III is a tattoo and apparently it lights up when you use magic so in a way they're similar to Will lines. I don't know if every tattoo will act that way or not but we won't know until PM says so or we get the game.

Reaction score

ill be happy as long as the weapons are tradable because i want the sword wouldnt it of been better to make it personal preferance like they had 3 pedastools each with an item from a hreo of the past a custom gauntlet for mage hammer for hammer and well seeing reavers still alive he wouldnt give up his gun so he gives a sword

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

jb0wns;418955 said:
Actually, these specific two unlock 2 quests in Aurora while you wear them (one for each)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;419055 said:
ill be happy as long as the weapons are tradable because i want the sword wouldnt it of been better to make it personal preferance like they had 3 pedastools each with an item from a hreo of the past a custom gauntlet for mage hammer for hammer and well seeing reavers still alive he wouldnt give up his gun so he gives a sword

The person who created Reaver's gun made six of them in all. Reaver killed four of them but it was never stated what happened to them. They could easily make it so that we can choose between a new spell gauntlet, Hammer's hammer and one of the Dragonstomper .48's that Reaver may have kept.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

GrimWhim;418831 said:
Do you know how many spells I used in Fable II? Two. I started using three recently since I found out a neat little trick to use with the Raise Dead spell.

Therefore, most of these spells go to waste anyways.

I didn't think you'd be quite so egocentric. Just because you use less than half of the spells available doesn't mean everyone else does.

GrimWhim;418907 said:
That sword will evolve and change based on how you use it which would make it unique. Will that spell change at all? No. It may charge faster and be a little more powerful but it will always be the same.

Actually, spell gauntlets will morph just like ranged and melee weapons.

There's really nothing making ranged or melee weapons more unique than spells. They all morph, they all do damage, but spells have added effects. Plus, this sword and hammer are obviously legendary weapons. We don't even know if they will morph.

GrimWhim;418925 said:
All I can say is if there's one thing people around here are good at, it's frustrating others.

Really? Let's take a look at the common denominator: you.

And yes, I realize that some of you said that this argument was over, but I felt it was incomplete and that these things need to have been said.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Reaver's sword is now confirmed to be named "The Inquisitor". Cool eh?

Lynne

Reaction score

Sounds dirty.

I never cared much for tattoos. I hope they have some slightly feminine ones this time around though, because I love them in real life. I just wouldn't every choose to have them plastered over the whole front of my body or back where as a female, nobody will see anyway. And definitely not my face.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score

I find it unfair how Reaver's sword is for mainly bad karma so we would have to be evil to get its full results but I guess the money thing and cool look is good

Reaction score

There are Gamestops in england, but there are more games so microsoft gave them the preorder bonus. But Lionhead is english, and America gets it 3 days before england?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

don't know if anyone realised this... I've watched so many of you complain that that isn't reaver's sword, or that isn't hammer's hammer. People can own more than one weapon, especially when there is fifty years in game between seeing their fable 2 weapon and getting one of theirs. it takes all of 30 seconds for my fable 2 character to walk up to a blacksmith, buy a sword/hammer/etc, kill something/one with it. get my point?

also, you cant get the villager maker code everywhere. amazon (uk) isn't participating even though they are listed as doing so on lionhead's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.