• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Great Outfits of Fable 2

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Re: Great Outfits of Fable 2

I'll make Poison Ivy lol. I gotta make a Bayonetta, not too different.

Swiff

Reaction score

Well, I don't have a character that has all the right items and the proper alignment, but I have an idea for the Batman outfit.

Head Hear: None
Coat: Knothole Knight Armour
Upper Body: Vintage shirt and Vest Combo (Greypricot Primary & Secondary)
Hands: Chasm Gauntlets (Unsure on dye, as these always seem to dye very darkly. Something blue though.)
Lower body: Will User Trousers (Greypricot Primary & Secondary)
Feet: Highwayman's Boots (Knothole Dark Blue)
Face: Highwayman's Mask (Knothole Dark Blue)
Hair: Any as long as it isn't long. Dyed Dark.
Facial hair: none

Alignment MUST be neutral so that the cape is blue.

I don't really know if this will work, but it sounds good on paper. By all means try it out and let me know if it's passable.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

That's amazing. You can probably do penguin pretty easy. Male middle class outfit + all weather chapeau? Riddler might be pretty easy too...

Dragnovox

Bloodsail Admiral
Reaction score

For mine...

Have Moonless Midnight Dye and Kilowhite Dye. Primary Kilowhite, Secondary Moonless Midnight, have pants all black.

Coat: Double Belted Jacket

Upper Body: Explorer Shirt

Hands: Felt-Lined Carriage Gloves

Lower Body: Explorer Trousers

Feet: Thigh Boots

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Male or Female Dragnovox? My chick has almost the same outfit!

Blue Mage

Headgear : Wizard Hat - Primary Peacock Blue
Coat : Double Belted Jacket (toggled open) - Primary Moonless Midnight Black, Secondary Peacock Blue
Upper Body : Bandit shirt - Peacock Blue (on the chicks with the double belted jacket it only covers the ugly gray bra and adds a blue neckerchief thing...)
Hands : Pauper Gloves - Peacock Blue
Lower Body : Hot Pants - Moonless Midnight Black
Feet : Thigh Boots - Primary Peacock Blue, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black.
Body Type : Any

Red Mage

Headgear : Witchspotter Hat - Conventional Reds didn't seem to work, but I managed to get a near match with Scarlet Slime
Coat : Crop Top Jacket (Toggle can be either but I prefer open)- Primary Gory Gory Red, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black
Upper Body : Brodican Warrior Shirt - Primary (I think) Gory Gory Red, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black
Hands : Brodican Warrior Gloves - Primary Gory Gory Red
Lower Body : Hot pants - Primary Gory Gory Red
Feet : Thigh boots - Primary Gory Gory Red, Secondary Moonless Midnight Black
Body Type : Any (though I keep mine a head taller than most and thin with no muscle)

White mage is just the Monk outfit...WIP
Black Mage is still a WIP

Dragnovox

Bloodsail Admiral
Reaction score

Recycled Human;409635 said:
Male or Female Dragnovox? My chick has almost the same outfit!

lol forgot to add that, has to be female :p

Lord Of Acolytes

Desperado
Reaction score

Easy-to-make Mage Hunter outfit*: Any alignment, no DLCs needed, early game available.
HeadGear: Optional! Striped bandana/Gossamer Head Wrap OR Noble Gent's hat/Noble Lady's hat
Coat: Noble Gent's coat/Double belted jacket OBS: BOTH Coats need to be open.
Upper Body: Explorer Shirt/Corset
Hands: Monk Gloves/Pauper Gloves
Lower Body: Explorer Pants/Hot Date shorts
Feet: Explorers Boots/ Tigh Boot
Face: None
Hair: Your heart's content.
Neutral outfit: Leathery tan dye in all primary dyes and any white dye in secondary
Evil: Black dyes as primary and reds as secondary
Good: White for primary, teal or light blue for secondary.
Obs: The clothes after the / are for female version, however the pauper gloves is just an option for both genders. The clothes that don't include secondary dyes will be dyed primary.(Duh!)
Obs2: I did NOT test the female outfit.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

@Lord of Alcoytes: Since it isn't a specific outfit I'm not going to put it on the list but it looks like a great guide.
@Swiff: Since it seems you didn't test it out and all I'm not going to put it on the list, because I need a test and confirmation that it's a final outfit.

And All these Mage outfits look good on writing, I want to test them out. If they turn out as great as I think you will be getting +rep.

I want to create a black mage now, lol.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Black Mage

Headgear : wizard hat - primary piratical orange
Coat : Patch Coat (toggles closed) - primary true blue, secondary moonless midnight black
Upper body : vintage vest and shirt combo (subject to change) - primary barely blue, secondary barely blue
Gloves : assassin gloves - leave black
Lower body : bandit trousers - primary barely blue
Feet : clogs - primary moonless midnight black

Good starting point. I'll probably be posting up pictures in my original post soon.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Dude those Red and Blue Mage outfits are AMAZING. I'm gonna rep you twice on two different posts for each. They are just awesome. And do you want me to add the black mage to the list...? You don't seem to be complete.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I'm still debating about the Upper body and shoes on the Black Mage, but if you think it looks good enough then feel free to add it! +rep to you...I never would have messed with any of this if I didn't read this thread.

Black Mage
35arvv4.jpg
Red Mage
35k4jms.jpg

Black Mage is based on the FFT version and Red Mage is based on the FFXII version (though you can get closer to it using the corset and closed crop top, I found the appeal of a mid drift much more...uh...appealing?)

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

All this FF stuff is amazing, and Judging from the picture, the Black Mage is fine. All that's left is the White Mage. This makes me look more forward to being a will user, considering there wasn't originally many great will clothing. But besides that, there were many more classes other than mages. Lets try Theif, and Monk. And Yuna's Class in X-2 (I think it was Gunner). Thing is, with all these amazing outfits, I hope that most clothing items transfer to Fable 3, seeing that Fable 3 is much similar graphics. That way we can update our outfits and even play co-op with awesome characters. Like a white mage and black mage duo, or Joker vs Robin or something like that lol.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

It's certainly something I'd like to see. Maybe incorporated with this idea of disguises...?

Anyway, do you happen to have a list of every article of clothing or at least the number of clothing in the game?

Gotta catch em all.

Edit : thief, knight/paladin/white knight, and white Mage in progress!

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Just try completing every outfit and buying every article of clothing you see. You may require high economies, but what you normally see in bowerstone is always there. Get all the knothole stuff, and remember to get the all Weather Chapeau if you didn't get Charlie's hat, its buy-able from knothole island.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

link in my sig to see my outfits

Marltone

Reaction score

I always liked my Mad Scientist Outfit...

Head: Spiked Wig
Mask: Solar Shielding Spectacles
Upper Body: N/A
Coat: Highwayman Coat Toggled Shut (Wisp White)
Gloves: Highwayman Gloves (Regal Purple)
Pants: Welly's Soldier Pants (Any Color)
Shoes: Welley's Soldier Boots (Regal Purple)

Shock and Raise Dead for effect :)

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Aions;409988 said:
link in my sig to see my outfits

This is a recipes thread, not a pic video thread... although like we have pics we use them for reference. If you want to post your outfits post the "recipe" for it. I'm not trying to show any attitude or be rude or hostile, i'm just saying that you should have read the first post...

Oh and Marltone, it looks pretty good on paper, I'm gonna go try it out.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;410008 said:
This is a recipes thread, not a pic video thread... although like we have pics we use them for reference. If you want to post your outfits post the "recipe" for it. I'm not trying to show any attitude or be rude or hostile, i'm just saying that you should have read the first post...

Oh and Marltone, it looks pretty good on paper, I'm gonna go try it out.
if you watch the vid you can see the clothes rather then me spelling it out for you

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Aions, I thought your video was a nice touch, you have some good outfits there. But yeah if you check out the first post in this topic you can find a list of outfits so people can know what to wear. I'm sure ryu would love to add your designs to the list which is why if they are written out he can easily copy and paste them so everyone can try them out.