• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween!!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I was a little disappointed, I went to all that effort to perfect my fake laugh and barely any people came.

I made tons of bags of sweeties. With monkey nuts, an apple or orange, two chocolates and three sweeties inside. And the door only went around 10 times, each time with 1-5 kids outside. That might sound a lot to some people but past years we've had way more than that. Guess people just care less these days, or maybe no one else on my street does it(which I highly suspect because most of them are boring old meanies). Anyway, I used my fake laugh, probably over did it at some point, but meh.

To be honest it didn't even feel like Halloween, just felt like these kids were round, knocking on my door to take my stuff. I'm surprised they didn't ask for my watch. *sigh* Halloween was much more fun when I was a kid.

Oh well, LEFTOVER SWEETIES FOR ME!

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Dude, younger siblings/cousins/neighbor children/convenient abductees exist solely to give slightly-too-old-to-be-socially-acceptable kids an excuse to trick-or-treat.

True... it wasn't bad anyway as it turned out, they got tired out at like 8 anyway, leaving me and my friend to scare old ladies in peace.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Didn't do much last night, watched a couple movies and the streets were surprisingly quiet this time. Guess majority of the kids moved away, got old, or went to a new "cool" neighborhood. I took a pass on the trick or treating with my sister, but followed it up with a nice little Halloween party with her later that night.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this here:

capeu.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
We had around 6 people knock the door, which is an improvement over the 0 we had last year. :lol:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I wish it was more embraced in Australia. Then I'd get to get naked and walk around the streets pretending it's a costume WITHOUT getting arrested.

Actually, I'd probably still get arrested, but it would be less creepy.

Actually, it'd probably be the same amount of creepy.