• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

halo 3 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: halo 3 trailer

It was posted a while ago but no harm in it being posted again, According to sources a new one is being released not to long from now.

B

blu phoenix

ah,well. i seem to have a knack for opening threads that have already been posted. i still thought the trailer was good though. and with a new one coming out. yay!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
ah,well. i seem to have a knack for opening threads that have already been posted. i still thought the trailer was good though. and with a new one coming out. yay!

Like i said before cant expect new members to know what has and hasnt been posted. Yeah i got a Halo 3 mag free with my Xbox 360 mag yesterday and it gives you the history of everything Halo related and walks you through story and hidden secrets etc which most i had no idea about.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
cool. i'd like to have that mag.

I havent read it all yet but its very interesting and shows what was taken out and never released in Halo 2. Also shows how Halo started of as a Real Time Stategy game (i knew that one) and then evolved into a First Person Shooter.

B

blu phoenix

hmm.. it would be interesting to know what they took out of the halo games. hey i here that soon there will be a graphic novel that will tell more on halo. it starts at $25 but they say it's supposed to be worth it. maybe it's only worth it for those who take the time and read those graphic novels.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
hmm.. it would be interesting to know what they took out of the halo games. hey i here that soon there will be a graphic novel that will tell more on halo. it starts at $25 but they say it's supposed to be worth it. maybe it's only worth it for those who take the time and read those graphic novels.

I will post afew things later, im off to work now so...

B

blu phoenix

Skorm's Son said:
His aromour looks nice in that trailor...........*Shiney*

yeah with that reflective visor that's cool also. sounds like a lot of great stuff will happen. anyone gonna see the halo movie?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I think the Hal0 movie might suk but, Peter Jackson is directing it so he probably won't mess it up.

PS:They better not have any celebraties in that movie then it really would suck(
(imagine Tom Cruise playing Masterchief or Madonna playing Cortana or Samuel L. Jackson playing as Sarge)

Same thing with the Splinter Cell movie...........They'd better not mess up either one of those movies
:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

B

blu phoenix

Skorm's Son said:
I think the Hal0 movie might suk but, Peter Jackson is directing it so he probably won't mess it up.

PS:They better not have any celebraties in that movie then it really would suck(
(imagine Tom Cruise playing Masterchief or Madonna playing Cortana or Samuel L. Jackson playing as Sarge)

Same thing with the Splinter Cell movie...........They'd better not mess up either one of those movies
:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

yeah tom cruise is on my bad list right now. i hope the movie doesn't suck. with peter jackson producing it it should be pretty good. but then again you know how movies that were once games turn out to be. they are making a slpinter cell movie too?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
you know how movies that were once games turn out to be
Yeah, like Bloodrayne:( Awesome game = Terrable movie

blu phoenix said:
they are making a slpinter cell movie too?

Yeah, they've been working on it for a while same thing with the Devil May Cry movie.

B

blu phoenix

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah, like Bloodrayne:( Awesome game = Terrable movie

Yeah, they've been working on it for a while same thing with the Devil May Cry movie.

i didn't see bloodrayne in the theaters cause i heard it sucked. i've seen the game though. it' good. so a devil may cry movie. that might be interesting to see how that one turns out.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I really hope they don't mess up any of those movies.:(

B

blu phoenix

yeah well you never know until you see the movies. if they suck then just play the games.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, but the bad movies also bring shame to the games.

B

blu phoenix

yeah they do. i haven't seen a game movie in a long time but it sucked and i started to play the game less often. i don't remember what the game was though. i don't know. things change over time. i just hope they know what they are doin with these movies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Heres the list i promised of outtakes from Halo 2:

The Flamethrower

The fabled Flamethrower, which was actually included in the multiplayer of the PC game, yet left out of the Xbox version, was originally scheduled to make a comeback in Halo 2. But despite being modelled and tested, it was eventually left out. Bungie tried time and time again to get the Flamethrower in game, but never quite managed to do it. The mag says ' We'd give it a 9/10 on the 'Absolute certainty for Halo 3 Meter' though!.

Fuel Rod Cannon

Another weapon that was sort of left out, apparent once again in the PC version of Halo (Multiplayer) but was removed from the console version. It did show up on the Halo 2 single player however but due to its incredible power was never added to multiplayer. Anyone who ever witnessed the carnage in the PC/Mac versions of the game will agree its removal was a very good thing!

The Mongoose

The Mongoose was an all terrian vehicle, essentially a mini warthog with no on board weapons, meaning the driver had to use their own for protection. The ATV was actually put into the earlier builds of Halo 2 and can be seen on the bonus DVD accompanying the limited edition version. Unfortunatley it was removed against the will of the fans becuase it disrupted the basic mechanic of Multiplayer.

Other Warthogs

Bungie originally planned for 3 variations of Warthog, One for the jungle featuring camo, one for snow with ice tracks, and one unarmed model that could seat 6 passengers. Sadly all were removed from the final version of the game.

The Drinol and Flood Juggernaut

The Drinol - Best described as a huge one eyed beast kept contained by the Covenant due to its incredible strength and rage.

Flood Juggernaut - A huge creature thought to be an infected form of the Drinol or engineer, perhaps twice the size of MC. The juggernaut code was actually left IN the game and is possible to unlock with hacks.

Online Co-Op

The most notible exclusion from Halo 2, it was planned but left out due to limitations of Xbox Live at the time and the fact Bungie just couldnt get it up and running like they wanted. However it has been rumoured Halo 3 could feature a 4 Player Co-Op but nothing has been announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.