• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

halo 3 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: halo 3 trailer

Dark Drakan said:
Heres the list i promised of outtakes from Halo 2:

The Flamethrower

The fabled Flamethrower, which was actually included in the multiplayer of the PC game, yet left out of the Xbox version, was originally scheduled to make a comeback in Halo 2. But despite being modelled and tested, it was eventually left out. Bungie tried time and time again to get the Flamethrower in game, but never quite managed to do it. The mag says ' We'd give it a 9/10 on the 'Absolute certainty for Halo 3 Meter' though!.

Fuel Rod Cannon

Another weapon that was sort of left out, apparent once again in the PC version of Halo (Multiplayer) but was removed from the console version. It did show up on the Halo 2 single player however but due to its incredible power was never added to multiplayer. Anyone who ever witnessed the carnage in the PC/Mac versions of the game will agree its removal was a very good thing!

The Mongoose

The Mongoose was an all terrian vehicle, essentially a mini warthog with no on board weapons, meaning the driver had to use their own for protection. The ATV was actually put into the earlier builds of Halo 2 and can be seen on the bonus DVD accompanying the limited edition version. Unfortunatley it was removed against the will of the fans becuase it disrupted the basic mechanic of Multiplayer.

Other Warthogs

Bungie originally planned for 3 variations of Warthog, One for the jungle featuring camo, one for snow with ice tracks, and one unarmed model that could seat 6 passengers. Sadly all were removed from the final version of the game.

The Drinol and Flood Juggernaut

The Drinol - Best described as a huge one eyed beast kept contained by the Covenant due to its incredible strength and rage.

Flood Juggernaut - A huge creature thought to be an infected form of the Drinol or engineer, perhaps twice the size of MC. The juggernaut code was actually left IN the game and is possible to unlock with hacks.

Online Co-Op

The most notible exclusion from Halo 2, it was planned but left out due to limitations of Xbox Live at the time and the fact Bungie just couldnt get it up and running like they wanted. However it has been rumoured Halo 3 could feature a 4 Player Co-Op but nothing has been announced.

wow. a lot of stuff was taken out. i would've liked the online co-op.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
wow. a lot of stuff was taken out. i would've liked the online co-op.

Yeah it was highly anticipated but as they said they couldnt get it to work right. Hopefully it might be included in Halo 3, after reading this mag i had no idea how much 'hidden' things were in Halo 1 and 2 and also how many hidden things were in that trailer! :O

B

blu phoenix

yeah hopefully it will be in halo 3. it would make it better.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah well you never know until you see the movies. if they suck then just play the games.

They're also making a WoW movies and a DoA movie:O :O :O :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I dont mind, at least with more movies the odds of ONE being any good goes up! :p

B

blu phoenix

let's just hope they know what they are doin.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
let's just hope they know what they are doin.

Im sure the games developers dont aim for Movie producers to bring their games any bad press lol.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

But how are they goin to make the DoA movie there's not really a story to that game.............and WoW that's a funking MMORPG! how are they gonna do that..................although it would be cool if they made some of the characters on there look like real people who play the game's characters.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
But how are they goin to make the DoA movie there's not really a story to that game.............and WoW that's a funking MMORPG! how are they gonna do that..................although it would be cool if they made some of the characters on there look like real people who play the game's characters.

They made Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter into a movie so why not, there is a backstory its just no-one except diehard fans bothered to learn it!

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Im sure the games developers dont aim for Movie producers to bring their games any bad press lol.

i don't know maybe your right. after all you have been around a lot longer. you may know more than we do. i'll just wait until the movies come out and i'll go from there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
i don't know maybe your right. after all you have been around a lot longer. you may know more than we do. i'll just wait until the movies come out and i'll go from there.

Yeah just have to wait and see how they end up as no-one will know until the end product!

You trying to say im old!? :p

B

blu phoenix

mortal combat was good but as they made more they started to suck. with these movies let's hope they don't make sequels.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
mortal combat was good but as they made more they started to suck. with these movies let's hope they don't make sequels.

Yeah the first Mortal Kombat was awesome but, the 2nd one SUCKED.

Street Fight could've been better...........but it wasn't

LONG LIVE M. BISON!!!!!!!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yeah the first Mortal Kombat was awesome but, the 2nd one SUCKED.

Street Fight could've been better...........but it wasn't

LONG LIVE M. BISON!!!!!!!!!

Got to say though they werent terrible movies even the worst Mortal Kombat :blush:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

MK 2 the movie was horrible.:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
MK 2 the movie was horrible.:(

Yet you find yourself watching it more than once ;)

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
You trying to say im old!? :p

no i'm not saying you are old. 20 is very young:). 70-80 is old for me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
no i'm not saying you are old. 20 is very young:). 70-80 is old for me.

Thats alright then, im ready for my pension or a zimmerframe yet! :unsure:

B

blu phoenix

enjoy it while you are 20. my parents and other people say it catches up with you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.