• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

halo 3 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: halo 3 trailer

blu phoenix said:
enjoy it while you are 20. my parents and other people say it catches up with you later.

I cant remember where my 18 year went never mind my next birthday being 21!

That prob had alot to do with the amount of Alcohol ive induced though!

B

blu phoenix

well i don't know when your b-day is but happy early birthday.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
well i don't know when your b-day is but happy early birthday.

Not until February 9th ;)

At least i can look forward to Halo 3 after my birthday :lol:

B

blu phoenix

yeah. hey another feb. birthday. yay! mines on the 23rd.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Yet you find yourself watching it more than once ;)

:O :O :O OMG?! you're right?!:O :O :O

B

blu phoenix

what person watches a movie that they think is bad? just jkin. i do it too.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Actually the only time I watch a bad movie twice is when someone says "Oh, yeah it's bad the first time U watch it but once you watch it twice it's good"

B

blu phoenix

well have you ever seen a movie and didn't like it and it was sooo horrible that then you started to like it cause it's soo bad that it's god.? hope that made sense.

B

blu phoenix

forget the question then. now that i think of it it makes no sense whatso ever.let's face it bad movies suck ***!

B

blu phoenix

what's the worst movie you've ever seen then?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Probably..........The Punisher, Boogyman, Napolean Dynimite, MK 2..........cn't really thnk of any others at tha moment.

There also making a Metroid movie:O :'(

B

blu phoenix

ever seen 2001 a space odessy(or however they spell it) horrible, boring, and a piece of **** film. to me that's the worst movie i've ever seen or one of the worst. boogyman was bad and the punisher was too but i actually kinda like napoleon dynamite in a weird way. some of the stuff though is just plain stupid.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
i actually kinda like napoleon dynamite in a weird way

:O :O :O :O :O

Oh well that's your opinion​

B

blu phoenix

hmm..since you like watching bad movies give it another try.:pjokin of course:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Boogeyman was terrible yeah!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

*More Halo 3 News

A new multiplayer mode undergoing testing as Bungie begins delving into single-player AI and gameplay mechanics. It now looks like the team has moved from its multiplayer testing onto single player, and has been said "Multiplayer, single player, you name it, folks are playing it. The lab formerly known as the multiplayer lab is now also the single player lab, where folks may go in at just about any time and start playing through a selection of single player Campaign missions." Which shows its playtesters are already playing with it!

They are trying out a new multiplayer game type - and according to sources it is super fun, yet utterly terrifying at the same time. They say they have never, ever heard so much frightened screaming during a play test of anything. And plenty of laughing too.

New AI and encounters are being tweaked as much as anything else. The graphics range from completely untextured placeholder surfaces, too brilliantly lit and detailed objects."

They say that it is a gameplay test, not a GFX one. Also that the 360's prodigious horsepower can also be applied to AI - the behaviors, movements and reactions of computer-controlled characters not just to the GFX of games.

What seems the most exciting thing from current tests on Halo 3 is some of the sophisticated behaviour displayed by the Covenant hordes. The designer has said while testing - "Today, I swear I saw some Grunts do a classic pincer-movement to trap me in a narrow canyon. I was battling um, something bigger than a Grunt, and suddenly, I'm being peppered by a second group of jerks, mostly Grunts, who'd been sent in around my flanks to take me out. Grunts are still grunts though, and once I showed some serious opposition, a couple of them panicked and fled, but they nearly had me and it was quite a shock."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I like the fact that the 2 areas have combined production, maybe we will see afew Single player ideas thrown into the Multiplayer :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.