• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Reach Elites

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Halo Reach Elites

elitevhuman.jpg

[...]In Reach, Elites are bigger, they’re faster, and they boast better shield technology than their Spartan counterparts.[...]​

Size matters. And when we say Elites are faster, we mean it. Natively, Elites are about as fast as a Spartan at full Sprint. Add Evade into the mix, and they’re easily the most agile combatants on the battlefield in multiplayer.

Unlike Spartans, their health is not limited to recharging in thirds as their vitality is whittled away in stages, but will recharge fully without even the need for a health pack. Their health also recharges faster, as do their shields. Significantly faster.

just some info on how the new Elites will work in Reach​

Blessed Shot

Reaction score
Re: Halo Reach Elites

i can't wait!

onle 1 more month to go...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Finally the Elites will be something else than an easy headshot target. Seriously, in Halo 3 their head was just about in line with their torso. It was so gimped.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Blessed Shot;375131 said:
i can't wait!

onle 1 more month to go...
untill the beta.... still cant wait though

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

What advantage do u have for being a Spartan though?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Evan52395;375220 said:
more armor abilities like:

jet pack: its a jet pack

Armor Lock: Those that get too close are treated to an EMP blast when you exit the lock and the longer you’re locked down, the bigger and more powerful the effective radius becomes. While you’re in Armor Lock, you can’t be melee’d or assassinated, either

there is bound to be more

also you cant choose to be an Elite they are only in special game types and it will be elites vs elites

"So, how are we gonna work them [Elites] into multiplayer? Well, in a number of ways. In some circumstances, like Arena, you’ll only square off Spartan vs. Spartan or Elite vs. Elite. In others, well…stay tuned"

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

But there's gonna be a gametype for Spartans vs elites

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;375133 said:
Finally the Elites will be something else than an easy headshot target. Seriously, in Halo 3 their head was just about in line with their torso. It was so gimped.

Agreed, nice to see there is actually some difference to the characters in multiplayer now instead of same abilities with a different model/skin.

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score

Mmh... I wonder if I will be able to beat this in legendary mode ^_^ most probably yes

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Evan52395;375220 said:

It's not about bonuses, its about compensating for the elites drastically larger hitbox. They are a bigger and as such easier target so they made them tough, fast and elusive.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Let me rephrase what I said, sorry. :p. What unique abilities do Spartans have that elites lack? Other than the ability to be harder targets for being smaller. Thank you Fenrir

Blessed Shot

Reaction score

Milycious;375757 said:
Mmh... I wonder if I will be able to beat this in legendary mode ^_^ most probably yes

That is not that hard the real challenge will be getting the vidmasters asking as they don't **** it up like they did we odst. With the unlimited rocket launchers...

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Sounds awsome.

Blessed Shot;375926 said:
That is not that hard the real challenge will be getting the vidmasters asking as they don't **** it up like they did we odst. With the unlimited rocket launchers...

I wonder what the Vidmasters will be...