• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello :D

B

Barnithius

Hello :D

Hello everyone :D im new to the forums and all and some what new to fable ive beatin Fable 1 many times but started fable 2 alittle bit ago :p I was wondering if theres any one that could give me some tips and things on how to make some good money and also is there any types of builds for this game? I noticed theres 3 different skill things will skill and str same as fable one but is there anyway to make them into a build like battle mage or something? Just an idea but i happy to be here and seen theres alot of nice forum people here and helpful people. Well im off to go play some more fable :p

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score
Re: Hello :D

Hello Barnithius, welcome to our forums!
I'm ye olde resident Thirteen Year Old.

Well, other than Gunman.

But, yes, welcome!
If you need help go to the Fable 2 Help Section, or just click right here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our home, thanks for registering. ^_^

Cain

Reaction score

Hey welcome to teh forums. And trawgdor how many times will I have to tell you this, I am 13 as well

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hello and welcome.

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Welcome, and I'm not sure about what you mean. A build? There's not really anything worth planning out, like a battle mage o_O. Before the end of the game, you'll have all the skills maxed out and lots of money and whatnot. Fable is almost comepletely linear now.

A good way to make money is to get a starter sum of money from blacksmithing or another job, and then purchase weapons from all over Albion and sell them to any weapon vendor in Fairfax gardens. I'm not gonna say anymore unless you make a post in the help section though ^_^.

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

Welcome to forums
This place has some unusual perverts so you might want to be careful
Other then that, enjoy

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I have socks. Can't reach my feet to put them on, like, but I still have them nonetheless. Thought you should know...

Good grief I am losing my mind - welcome to the forums :D