• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello everybody

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm IMesh. I just joined this website and have been reading it for some time. I also have some experience modifying Fable. So far i have not downloaded any mods but have made a very large varying amount myself. Probally would have been good to have read some of the tutorials first :blush:
Anyhow thats me.
Here's two screenshots of two mods i've done. View attachment 323View attachment 324

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hah, good stuff there. Welcome to the forums IMesh, it's good to see another new friendly face around here. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask around. Liking the avatar btw. :lol:

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
You may pick one:
-Aye, welcome aboard the ship ProjectEgo, matey. She's a beaty she is... The crew welcomes ye! OH, clean the deck, will you.
-Welcome to the military, private IMesh. We all pul together when it comes to it, but from now on, you'll be reffered to as #1904.
-Well hello, mister Mesh! It's a delight to finally meet you! I truly hope you will enjoy thy stay at La Project De Ego.
-WADAYYA WANT?! Oh, a newbie. Toilets're over thar, der'z sum beer,'nd uhm... Well Iunno, just don't get in my way.
-Finally! Reinforcements! New guy, take the fluffy rainbow cannon and shoot the frogs from the south! I'll be eating donuts on the moon!

Anyway, good to see a new face, and I hope you'll have a great time among all theses crazy but unique people around here. And don't mind that guy installign a camera in your room; it's just so that I can check on all my pawns in taking over the world as its absolute ruler. Don't worry, it's for a better future.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
But where be the flying pigs? I'm sure they wouldn't like you stealing their donuts...
Anyhow... Good to meet you both, good to see there are plenty of friendly, humorous people here.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
and wouldn't you know it, an addition to the TLC modding community. who'da thought after all this time?

welcome. i'm sure you can expect open arms from those guys.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
My eye is twitching.

That means that you need to apologize quietly, and step away while offering something of value, like Mountain Dew.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what would happen. I couldn't be responsible.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay like I have.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Welcome to this community and i hope that you enjoy your stay. You have done some incredible modding and i look forward to seeing more post from you mr. Imesh:) CLOAKD DRAGGON:devil:

Cain

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Imesh

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
*Entering Welcome Mode*

Welcome to ProjectEgo IMesh, nice to see another modder here. Been a while since any new members joined who were into modding. Hope you like it here.

*Disabling Welcome Mode*

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to Projectego.net, always nice to have new members. ^_^

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I actually didn't realise how long it had been since I played Fable 2, Played it over the last two days and for some strange reason, I think it was harder? I can't think of a reason why... Wait... Would modding one game and having invincibility to show the other mods make you think other games were harder?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
A belated welcome from me. I'll probably not be back online for the next fifty years but I figured if I stick my welcome in now then no one can say I didn't make the effort.

Well, they can say it but I won't be around to read it and get all stroppy about it. I'm going to eat chips now. BAI!