• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Hill *Spoilers maybe?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalOwl

Reaction score
Anyone else find it a fail that you can't get to the top of it? That and the guild cave isn't even there!

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
I think the Guild Cave is the Sancturary since its in the middle of Bower Lake. Or it could where your father (Hero of Bowerstone) was buried, and built a passageway to their.

Reaction score
I think the Guild Cave is the Sancturary since its in the middle of Bower Lake. Or it could where your father (Hero of Bowerstone) was buried, and built a passageway to their.
You hero from fable 2 is buried rightin the backyard of your castle down the steps to the catacombs, so i dunno were you got that from, but the sanctuary is not the guild cave, the cave is 1:comepletly under the current lake(as in the F2 lake was way bigger, or 2:has been destroyed fully, as in the floors finally all fell out and everything just kinda got lost.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
You hero from fable 2 is buried rightin the backyard of your castle down the steps to the catacombs, so i dunno were you got that from, but the sanctuary is not the guild cave, the cave is 1:comepletly under the current lake(as in the F2 lake was way bigger, or 2:has been destroyed fully, as in the floors finally all fell out and everything just kinda got lost.

Im just saying that maybe your f2 hero built a passageway to the Guild Cave from the castle, and that is were he was ultimatly buried. Maybe it did just eventually fall in and got lost.

Reaction score
Im just saying that maybe your f2 hero built a passageway to the Guild Cave from the castle, and that is were he was ultimatly buried. Maybe it did just eventually fall in and got lost.
Im goign with it falling in, cuz it just about was on F2, and that was 50 years ago, but i want to kno whats down there, like foreel, as in on fable 2 when u were in there and the floor was all gone except for were you walked, i want to like go down were the floors were not at and see whts at the bottom, i will jump down ther

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
In development it was called 'Guild Chambers'
The Old Tomb was Sparrow's little hideout in Fable 2 and we know the Sanctuary was his getaway during his reign.. Makes sense

And I doubt the bottom of that chasm is much exciting

Reaction score
In development it was called 'Guild Chambers'
The Old Tomb was Sparrow's little hideout in Fable 2 and we know the Sanctuary was his getaway during his reign.. Makes sense
No it doesnt make since, as in type it a different way so i can understand

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Sparrow used the Chamber of Fate. As his base of operations in Fable 2. With Theresa.
And the Sanctuary, was Sparrow's hideout when he was King.
So....... He could have built on it. To make the Sanctuary.

Also the map table can teleport you anywhere and there is a cullis gate to Sanctuary, so on.. It's a magical place, like the Chamber of Fate.

Reaction score
Sparrow used the Chamber of Fate. As his base of operations in Fable 2. With Theresa.
And the Sanctuary, was Sparrow's hideout when he was King.
So....... He could have built on it. To make the Sanctuary.

Also the map table can teleport you anywhere and there is a cullis gate to Sanctuary, so on.. It's a magical place, like the Chamber of Fate.
Im aware, but i dont thin its the chamber of fate, the sanctuary is just kinda made hidden somewhere, not under bowerlake, so ya

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Well isn't the tomb in the middle of Bower lake? And now that white building is there? I assumed that it was taken away to build that thing there.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
The entrance to the caves leading to the tomb was there..
The Chamber of Fate isn't under Bower Lake, it's east of that area
I just think since it was gonna be called Guild Chambers it's sited where the Guild was.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
I thought it was implied that Sparrow turned the guild cave into the sanctuary when he became king?

Reaction score
Well isn't the tomb in the middle of Bower lake? And now that white building is there? I assumed that it was taken away to build that thing there.
Its just a cuzeebo, u can get married there and take your wife for the view, thats all,
The entrance to the caves leading to the tomb was there..
The Chamber of Fate isn't under Bower Lake, it's east of that area
I just think since it was gonna be called Guild Chambers it's sited where the Guild was.
Ya it was actually right next to itt, but i dunno really, it jsut doesnt seem right for it to be the sanctuary

Anvious

Reaction score
Where is this ''Hero Hill'' ? Is that the place above Mourningwoods on the map that I somehow can't reach or fast travel to?
Can anyone please tell me how I can get to that place in the top of the map.. Because I havent found a way to reach it yet..

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, the fable 1 guild was originally the main room with a map table in the middle. and then different doors around it leading to places in the guild. so sparrow could have perhaps learned about it.

and i always wondered what was in the other doorways around the chamber of fate, since they were blocked off in fable 1 and 2.
it would be so awesome to find some of the old guild apprentice clothing in fable 3 as an easter egg/reference

IllegalOwl

Reaction score
Where is this ''Hero Hill'' ? Is that the place above Mourningwoods on the map that I somehow can't reach or fast travel to?
Can anyone please tell me how I can get to that place in the top of the map.. Because I havent found a way to reach it yet..

It's near/behind reavers manor. In Millifields. On the map it has 4 circles on it.

Tleveller

Reaction score
nahh man, im pretty certain the sanctuary is just some hidden place and doesn't have much of a story seen as its main purpose is to replace the start menu. And im pretty damn sure the guild chambre is now the catacombs look at the windows etc i just dont get how it go to the middle of bowerstone? the geography on fable 3 is pretty messed up i mean a massive hill can't disappear in 50 years anyhow the hill in Driftwood looks more like hero hill and it has a cullis on top... but its in the sea not the lake, oh any of you find the weird lionhead symbol on the bottom of the sea? I want to find my dogs grave... Anyhow i want to know what happened to Oakvale i want to find the bridge so i can reminisce about when I crossed it the first time I played Fable and then again killing hollowmen in fable 2. And what happened to bloodstone? I loved that place. Man, the geography on fable 3 annoys me.

Reaction score
nahh man, im pretty certain the sanctuary is just some hidden place and doesn't have much of a story seen as its main purpose is to replace the start menu. And im pretty damn sure the guild chambre is now the catacombs look at the windows etc i just dont get how it go to the middle of bowerstone? the geography on fable 3 is pretty messed up i mean a massive hill can't disappear in 50 years anyhow the hill in Driftwood looks more like hero hill and it has a cullis on top... but its in the sea not the lake, oh any of you find the weird lionhead symbol on the bottom of the sea? I want to find my dogs grave... Anyhow i want to know what happened to Oakvale i want to find the bridge so i can reminisce about when I crossed it the first time I played Fable and then again killing hollowmen in fable 2. And what happened to bloodstone? I loved that place. Man, the geography on fable 3 annoys me.
The guild cave is no more, nuff said, the floots finally fell in

Status
Not open for further replies.