• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do you earn your millions?

S

sapphier

Re: how do you earn your millions?

wow thank you all for your replies :D i did not realise you could change the date like that! lol well i think i will try and build the money up, i like a challange. However think i will try another account and see what its like to be rich! ^_^

L

laharl

dont set it for 2025, set it for like a year, it stops after a certian amount

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Fable2FTW;251541 said:
ALRIGHT THIS IS HOW I MAKE MY MILLIONS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

1. Buying and renting out as much buildings as your little money can afford and set the price too 100%.

2. Disconnect from xbox live and save the game.

3. Go too xbox dashboard and change the clock settings too the highest it can possibly go. ie if its 2005 that means it goes up too 2025.

4. Log back onto your character while your still disconnected from live.

5. in a bit you'll see a money bag over your head with some mula. Depending on how many buildings you got determines how much money you got.

6. Once you get your money connect back too live and save it, repeat the process until you get your desired amount of money. (When you get more money you may want too buy more houses and junk so you get more money everytime you do this trick.)

I have 6 million right now :)
i have over 9 million, and i didn't cheat. mine is all legit money

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Fable2FTW;251541 said:
ALRIGHT THIS IS HOW I MAKE MY MILLIONS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS

1. Buying and renting out as much buildings as your little money can afford and set the price too 100%.

2. Disconnect from xbox live and save the game.

3. Go too xbox dashboard and change the clock settings too the highest it can possibly go. ie if its 2005 that means it goes up too 2025.

4. Log back onto your character while your still disconnected from live.

5. in a bit you'll see a money bag over your head with some mula. Depending on how many buildings you got determines how much money you got.

6. Once you get your money connect back too live and save it, repeat the process until you get your desired amount of money. (When you get more money you may want too buy more houses and junk so you get more money everytime you do this trick.)

I have 6 million right now :)
i have heard this can break games =/

S

sapphier

Well i sarted buying houses and now i am nearly reaching for the mil mark :-D not cheated or anything so really chuffed!

I am not liked much because i have the rent up full but i will bring it down and get rid of my corruption -19. I want to be nice lol

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Kinda hard to be liked with the rent up.:p Buy things at half price and resell them at Farfax Gardens. They give over what they are worth.:)