• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"How evil can you get?

J

Jack 0f Blades

Re: "How evil can you get?

ok ok i am now going to end this with what IS corect coz i hav had the game for ages compoleted seen all 4 endings and own everything posible on my evil acc ok here goes...

EVIL SIGNS
red auror: (usualy asociated with evil ,black would be anoying to see through)
black and cracked horns:(if u watch films the most evil of evil will hav this kind of horn design)
flies locust and wasps:(i dont care waht u want to say about them if something small and dar flies around someones head it usualy meens they're evil)
brimstone hands and feet:(these are representing deamons or other evil creatures although on ppl it is usualy all over the person in most films ect.)
red glowing eyes:(these are almost always asociated with evil ppl and the auror or smoke represents the evil has overtaken the body)

if there is anything i mssed plz tell because i know lots about representation of evil(aslo excuse my spellin i rly tired right now)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Jack 0f Blades;127329 said:
ok ok i am now going to end this with what IS corect coz i hav had the game for ages compoleted seen all 4 endings and own everything posible on my evil acc ok here goes...

EVIL SIGNS
red auror: (usualy asociated with evil ,black would be anoying to see through)
black and cracked horns:(if u watch films the most evil of evil will hav this kind of horn design)
flies locust and wasps:(i dont care waht u want to say about them if something small and dar flies around someones head it usualy meens they're evil)
brimstone hands and feet:(these are representing deamons or other evil creatures although on ppl it is usualy all over the person in most films ect.)
red glowing eyes:(these are almost always asociated with evil ppl and the auror or smoke represents the evil has overtaken the body)

if there is anything i mssed plz tell because i know lots about representation of evil(aslo excuse my spellin i rly tired right now)

I already stated this ;)

§ephiroxa§;121429 said:
The only thing you get for being max evil is as follows:
  • Brimstone Hands & Feet
  • Flies Around the Hero's Head
  • Red Billowy Clouds Around the Hero's Feet
  • Horns
  • Paler completion
  • Red eyes

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'll be helpful, and open up a whole old can of worms! I don't think the red misty evil aura-type stuff is stink lines because, well, this isn't a cartoon drawn by a fifth grader. But I feel the need to point out that "brimstone" is an old word for "sulfur." And sulfur can indeed stink. Rotten eggs, I believe.

But I would like to repeat that it makes no sense as stink lines, seeing as there are no lines and no one reacts to said stink. Yes, there are flies (who aren't just attracted to decay, by the way. There is a reason they're all over restaurants, you know. They just lay eggs in dead stuff), and yes the Bowerstone kids will sometimes say "You Stink" but the only time I ever remember getting that was when I was really young and low-renown and not really attractive, and it was said in the same tone of voice and all as "you suck."

J

Jack 0f Blades

§ephiroxa§;127335 said:
I already stated this ;)
i know but i was ending it with a reason for it all because i had flies or whatever ppl want to call them wen i hav tiny baby horns no aurors at all and a bit pale skin so everyone else who thought the same as us are corect
red auror is NOT stink lines

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I know. Again, I already have stated everything you've said :unsure:

N

ninjasouth

dude, read the forums so you don't look like a fool

J

Jerrin

Aight folks, just to let you know.

If, in fact, the evil morphs are a sign of brimstone (which people have claimed it is all the way), which is another name for sulfur, your character do, as a matter of fact not smell.

Sulfur in it's base form: Yellow odorless crystals.

You're screwed if it catches fire, though, because besides from the burns, it'll also produce H2S, which is Hydrogen Sulfide, which is known to smell very much like rotten eggs.

So:

If the brimstone is more than 444.6 degrees C/832.3 F hot, you stink.

If not, you don't.

Simple as that.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

JohnDoe;244525 said:
That's wonderful Jerrin, just an off-topic necropost.
Though it's been a year, a more accurate answer of how evil you can get is -2000 alignment, unless this capacity is edited.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that IS on-topic. The conversation wasn't really about how many evil points you could get-- it was about how evil you could LOOK.

But more importantly, yes, this thread has been dead for more than a year. It was pretty much talked to death in the course of its eight pages or so, even if there wasn't a conclusive end.

Raising the dead= bad. The Normanonicon is a book of evil, and you should not read its words.

EDIT: Though yes, his blathering about the principles of sulphur crystals, which may or may not be accurate, I have no idea because I suck at chemistry, that was pretty off-topic even though we WERE discussing brimstone and skin markings and stink lines at one point.

H

H0LY SAVIOUR

well im 100% good with a halo :)