• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long before......

G

Gangsta Grillz

How long before......

The camps start expanding. I was gone for almost 3 years at the spire and eveything looks the same. I haven't made it to the gypsy camp though. Any growth in your Albion?

R

Rolandk73

Re: How long before......

I didn't pay enough attention to notice... oops

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

do some expanding in westcliff, do the spire mission, come back and itll be a village

G

Gangsta Grillz

I'll have to check that out, thanks....

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

You have to make sure you give barnum 5k first though G2, and I dont know f it changes but I spent 10 years at the spire Im not sure about the 3 thing.

chasep2829

Reaction score

Westcliff. And if you do a quest for the temple of light (it was when you had to protect the cave) and it will become HUGE! Plus the temple of shadows will be in ruins and there will be no more of those members! I don't know about the gypsy camp and by the way the seed sprouted into a tree and some more houses built up in oakfield. Also it wa 10 years not three. also some of bowerstone changed and my baby girl, annabelle was nine until lucien killed her and my husband alex and my dog:(

G

gdude987654321

if you help the temple of light oakvale gets bigger and so does the temple of light, if youre good as a kid and give the sherrif the warrants then old town is nicer, if you give them to arthur it stays the same, if you give money to barnum then westcliff becomes a nicer town... if you help giles the farmer his farm becomes much bigger and nicer... if your evil your would is dark if your good your world is bright... most of thet is after the spire

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

The tree grew? Where is it?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

you have to like.. give 5,000 to that guy who wants to pimp out westcliff and then he does!

T

Turnpike

Make sure you actually LOOK at all the quests before going to the Spire like Theresa says!
Also to add to what they are saying:

Oakfield- Grows 4-5 buildings and houses/economy grows if you defend the temple of light.

Westclliff- Growsfrom a terrible camp to a large middle class village based on your actions

Brightwood- Large farming complex and trade circle forms based on elimination of bandits

Bowerstone Old Town- Slum vs Middle Class based on Warrent choices

Bower Lake- Trade forms, other changes being tested by myself based on elimination of Badnits

Also testing if the Economy will affect the visuals of towns in Fable 2, from being a dusty homeless 1 star Bowerstone Market where the people are drunk all day to a clean, trimmed 5 star market with a working class. My test results will come this week.

Edit: Also, the tree they are talking about is the Golden Oak. Its planted before the Spire, and based on your hero and your world, is either shredded and broken or tall and leafy afterwords.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

I know what tree, I just want to know where it was planted.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

chasep2829;223858 said:
Westcliff. And if you do a quest for the temple of light (it was when you had to protect the cave) and it will become HUGE! Plus the temple of shadows will be in ruins and there will be no more of those members! I don't know about the gypsy camp and by the way the seed sprouted into a tree and some more houses built up in oakfield. Also it wa 10 years not three. also some of bowerstone changed and my baby girl, annabelle was nine until lucien killed her and my husband alex and my dog:(

Do I have to explain what "Spoiler" means or do you just like ruining things for people?

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

You did not have to read it and also in bower lake Thags camp is gone just his hut.

C

ChuMyPickle1

Yeah, I gotta stop coming here until I beat the game...

D

dreanders

the tree is planted on the hill above the dock where u land when u come back from the spire

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

you spend 10 years at the spire

F

Fecat0

ive noticed that westcliff is basically the same just with higher class people, and am pretty annoyed that it took him 5000 g to do it

Lionheart

Reaction score

5000 g nothing when you start raking in the cash