• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much gold do you have??

A

Azrooh

Re: How much gold do you have??

Uhh...About 10,000. I never have more then 10,000. Unless it's after the Arena, but I just blow off all that money on something random...Like a ton of beer to shove a shopkeeper outside and fill him with it, so I raid the store. But...You never heard anything from me. :ninja:

E

Evelgest

I had max. Guile makes it too easy...

A

Azrooh

'K...Ignore my first post...I found an augmentation store in Snowspire. You can guess what I did with those beers for a few days...Anyway, I thieved a few...Hundred...Augmentations, and now I have a Solus Greatsword and 500,000 in cash. :D

A

Arcage

maxed on all chars (3)

Edit: Maxed=9 999 999 gold

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I hate to boast by I have 9 999 999 gold

C

Caldera3

3 mill

meaning 3 houses 2 wives several trophies alot of weapons(including the solus sword :D)

Beat the game :'(

aannnnd am old:O

A

Azrooh

I bought the game for PC. Aside from being able to put bandits everywhere :)w00t:), I get max gold at the push of a button. Refills itself too. :D

M

Master_fable12

How much gold do you have??

I have around 9 million gold =)

A

Asilaria

Usually like 300,000. I give it to Avo, though. Sometimes I get interesting things out of it.

J

Jack o' Blades

I did all the game with no additional sides quest or purchases (except one obsidian greatsword). I used my hooded apprentice robe FOR EVERY BATTLE including Jack in both forms and the sword mentioned above for all fights. I used the first bow i got in the game for all bow battles. At the end I had bout 100,000 gold and now I doin side quests and gold glitches. Wish me luck :D

0cean v0id

pfft

ROFL
For modders the answer is simple.....
and it never goes down....wooooh!....im a ghost!
Plus i own every enterable house in the game!
FABLE TRAINER PEOPLE!!!!!!

M

Master_fable12

u cant have 70 mill i have 9,999,999 which is max.... and i also own all houses.....but in bowerstone i own only the barber and in bowerstone north all the houses

S

Swoosh

Only about 400,000 or so. There really isn't a need for any more, plus I got it just by buy/sell and the house methods, so I'm happy with it.

X

Xorgz

im working on buying every last house, so at the moment i have like 30k..need to do that house cheat some more

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

max - but overall ive had 15m or so and now i have a lot of crunchy chickens red meat tofu health will potions cider other trade goods LOTS OF BEER i just buy everything i can from the shops lol then get it bk to the max!

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

Master_fable12;172451 said:
u cant have 70 mill i have 9,999,999 which is max.... and i also own all houses.....but in bowerstone i own only the barber and in bowerstone north all the houses

same i own all bowerstone north in south i got the barber the top house and 1 other cant quite fink which

J

Jamessince

im so rich my characters face is plated in gold, my teeth are gold, my gold coins are made of REAL GOLD. my wife is made of gold all my children are made of gold, my sword, my armour, my horns :p, and OF COURSE MY HOUSE AND SWIMMING POOL!

R

RPG player

I had much more than that.But now I have:

3,890,567(XboX tLC).But both my controllers don't work(only for Fable :'().

This is off-topic(did it for fun):
Battle 1:
:ninja:vs.:pirate: Winner::ninja:
Battle 2:
:alien:vs.:devil: Winner::alien:
Final Battle!:
:ninja:vs.:alien: Winner::ninja:

:ninja: WINS THE TOURNAMENT!...The prize is:
A brand new Katana
Congradulations :ninja:!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

300,000 cause i own every building that you can get by killing people
(and now ima be really good and then make all of bowerstone follow me out of town... kill them alll... then buy theyre houses MUAHAHAHAHH!!!)

R

RPG player

Can you kill the Guild-Master(without the quest,that you're able to kill him)?:unsure: