• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am leaveing

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I am leaveing

B-but you'll miss out on all the juicy Fable 2 news. And the win a copy of fable 2 contest thing. You can't leave. you can't. :'(

L

LionHeadTex

blue crow;114517 said:
Alot of stuff was happening that i couldent handle. Like my gramps dieing and most of my freinds back stabing me and hey i only have 14 or 21 realtives left what harm would it be if i was gone?

Dude, get this through your brain: Life sucks sometimes. You want to know my personal life? You want to know what I go through? Well it doesn't matter, because a forum is supposed to be a place where you talk to friends and in this case...talk about Fable 2.

Friend back stabbing? That happens to everyone. It isn't something new.

What harm would it be if you were gone? You're a good friend, a great user, and you have never EVER given up before. Why start now? Why throw everything away just because so and so died and so and so is talking behind your back. Do I look like Dr.Phil? Huh? :cool:

B

blue crow

Why shouldent i? The news i could find on my own and i have my own money and i wouldent even win the contest. The only reason i stayed was to be with great people like you and blu and hodge and lion and drakan and steve and hex and angel.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;114524 said:
Why shouldent i? The news i could find on my own and i have my own money and i wouldent even win the contest. The only reason i stayed was to be with great people like you and blu and hodge and lion and drakan and steve and hex and angel.

And we're all still here. :'(..and I'll be sad.

B

blu phoenix

blue crow;114524 said:

And you'll still have them when I'm gone.

B

blue crow

It could be worse i could get myself banned and you will never see me again.

H

HodgePodge

But it could be better. I accept that your life sucks, but by leaving, you're turning away an opportunity to make it better.

L

LionHeadTex

blue crow;114529 said:
Yea it could bro. Are you leaving because you want to...or is it something else...because you're confusing me more than ever right now.

Did you even read what Blu said? She would be sad if you left, she wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't be happy. The reasons why you want to leave are as ****ty as Dinosaur ****.

All of our lives suck..I mean look at me. (you don't even have to know my personal life) But why should that stop you?

B

blu phoenix

blue crow;114529 said:

Why would you do that?

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

dude dont leave....there's no reason....didn't you read blu's thread? she said she'll be back....so why can't you just stay until she gets back?
EDIT: He LEFT...that really sucks...

B

blu phoenix

Dark_Master;114538 said:
dude dont leave....there's no reason....didn't you read blu's thread? she said she'll be back....so why can't you just stay until she gets back?

Exactly, but I knew this was going to happen. Just let him be if he wants this.:(

B

blue crow

Umm i not leaveing for good i am still thinking about it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

please don't leave..:'(..I'm really sad
tears.gif
sniff.gif
raincloud.gif
lonely.gif
no.gif
cries.gif

B

blue crow

Why are you sad this is what i hate. I dont like makeing my freinds sad and stuff but get over it. I am not really worth getting sad over.