• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am leaveing

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I am leaveing

Meh. Well I like your sig.>.<

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Im glad you'll stay ^o).

B

blue crow

Damn i missed blu she was on but i had to do something. Now i will not she her again for a long time.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

A six page thread already and you wonder whether people like you? Hehehehe....we can't ALL be crazy stalkers....(ahem)

Glad you're sticking around and listened to the wisdom of Gandalf (otherwise known as LHT). Yuppers, life sucks but there is always someone worse off than you...like, for example, they don't have access to this place. Now that has to be the worst thing that can happen to a human being EVER...so stick around and enjoy being with the friends you have made here.

Hell, I prefer them to real people any day...:lol:

B

blue crow

^ Thats the problem angel i am still thinking about leaveing.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh please. Sorry, but someone had to say this; Stop this charade. This is starting to bug me - many people have already said that they want you to stay so stop milking it already - do we need 50 pages of people showering you with praise before you'll give it a rest?

This being said, I'd be sad if you left.

B

blue crow

Tsuyu this is why i and everyone else respects you. Your honest even if the truth hurts. I am still thinking about it though.