• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I can't wait till crismas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FableFreak

Re: I can't wait till crismas!

gdude987654321;114726 said:
Welcome triz... i like how... and i dont wana make you mad fable freak and im just messing with u dude but ur telling triz and others to take time and spell correctly when u mispelled sentences whilst telling them to spell correctly... thus everyone makes typos... but in triz's case you should try harder to spell correctly

I never said be perfect, and I never claimed I was perfect. Now in my case yes, there are obvious typo's, but when compared to the many people on here who put no consideration into their typing then the few misplaced letters I have are virtually non-existant.

PS: gdude, please count the ONE typo I had in my original post. I believe it was an "i" switched with an "a"...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

FableFreak;114660 said:
I'm sorry, you will have to bear with me. I have no tolerance for people who don't take time to spell with a certain coherence in their sentances. Please explain that agian, i really couldn't understand.
Play nice now, FableFreak.

R

Rhadiel

hi!!! :p and yeah...i cant wait....and i cant wait till the real xmas either....my birthdays xmas:w00t:. ill be 15 :p

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I'll make sure that I'll spell right.I understand.

Rhadiel;114764 said:
hi!!! :p and yeah...i cant wait....and i cant wait till the real xmas either....my birthdays xmas:w00t:. ill be 15 :p

Yo,thats tight!I'm gonna be 13....Well...I'm 13 right now...but,thats still cool.My mom thinks Fable is a bout a boy who tells fables.lol

J

Jester.

you mom is..

ok barley dodged that oncoming your mom joke right there,
ah fable still amazes me to this day like how people actually have and carry on intelligent and sensible conversations and how people actually order and receive beer *im looking at you oblivion*

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Well, I have a legitamate reason for not being able to wait until Christmas. Well, you know how X07 was cancelled this year and if you guys can recall "Oh so many" years ago that--that was when Peter Molyneux revealed some key things coming out for Fable 1 or Project Ego at the time. It is unfortunate that X07 is being cancelled sucks alot...because its usually earlier than Christmas. Well the UK is going to have a pre-Christmas event for the XBOX and UK games...and who better than Peter Molyneux for that combination...I'll try to put up any new information on the stuff as swift as possible.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

oh....sorry bro....

H

hook coast god

I for one was hoping for this game to be out by Christmas... then again, I was hoping the same thing last year... what a pitty. lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

hook coast god;137888 said:
I for one was hoping for this game to be out by Christmas... then again, I was hoping the same thing last year... what a pitty. lol

Take time to check last post dates as this thread was 3 months old.

H

hook coast god

Dark Drakan;137898 said:
Take time to check last post dates as this thread was 3 months old.
can somebody... I dont know um... lock this forum, perhaps?:unsure:

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

HodgePodge;114688 said:
Yup. Lemme express my feelings with a little diagram.

3157-v2.jpg
= better than
istockphoto_3051138_bread_full_sliced.jpg
:D

ohh crap thats the cover gonna be like?? thats AWESOME!!!

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

hook coast god;138585 said:
can somebody... I dont know um... lock this forum, perhaps?:unsure:

Well.. It doesn't have to be....but I don't have a problem with it. So, is someone wants to close it then close it.

H

Hexadecimal

ok... since this thread is just being spammed and seems to no longer have anything to do with Fable 2, I'm just going to close it...

Lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.