• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, **** YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
I was dining. I'm not sure if it's the framerate or a too-much-blur-effect. I have to see another cutscene to say it.

EDIT: I'm thinking about a thing: the game didn't ask me to import the fable 2 save. I think and I wish it's something automatic.

Jace

Reaction score
dude just look at the pics he gave -_- its the 360 version. Says it right there on the cover
Hey man just so you know people can actually play 360 Games on there PC. I know people who have modded there Disc reader onto there PC. Not suggesting he is doing that but just saying.
I was dining. I'm not sure if it's the framerate or a too-much-blur-effect. I have to see another cutscene to say it.

EDIT: I'm thinking about a thing: the game didn't ask me to import the fable 2 save. I think and I wish it's something automatic.

It does ask so something is up, but that might come later in the game. Also it could be your contrast level, or just your TV. I know somebody that got the game early also from gamestop in Canada. I gave him a call he says his frame rate is fine.

sirsimon

Reaction score
whew, thats good, because bad frame rates could impend enjoyment

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Should be me licking the game right now...

Parkour training, work, after school and a GF all want me to crack!
But it's all good - got a whole weekend cleared, so I can devote myself completely to you, Fable <3

Gonna have to do a speed-run in Fable II sometime soon :O

Not your personal army

Reaction score
So, does it come with the exclusive DLC or what?
Yep. 2 potions, a dog breed, a new dog (don't know what it is), tatoos and stuff. But I didn't redeemed it.
It does ask so something is up, but that might come later in the game. Also it could be your contrast level, or just your TV. I know somebody that got the game early also from gamestop in Canada. I gave him a call he says his frame rate is fine.
Maybe, don't know it.

However, I have a spoiler about the intro's chicken! ROFL

LordBleckZ

Reaction score
Hey man just so you know people can actually play 360 Games on there PC. I know people who have modded there Disc reader onto there PC. Not suggesting he is doing that but just saying.

this is true however, it would be a fairly logical assumption to believe he's playing it on the 360.

@ Not your personal army
btw, have you got to do any combat yet

TheAtmosphere

Reaction score
Can we have the spoiler about the chicken? Also, what is Thersea's role? You can PM me if you don't want to spoil the game, I sorta speak italiano too.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
whew, thats good, because bad frame rates could impend enjoyment
I think you mean impede.

May I ask how you would rate it NYPA (please no spoilers, if you will)?

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
you left out the 4th picture, where your screwing the game case while its installing xD

CrazyPerson

Reaction score
Congrats on getting it early. Are the world more open and not narrow paths like they were in Fable 2?

Sir Llednar Twem

I am but a peasant, All hail The Tyrant Lord
Reaction score
4 more days for me til i can open that succulent colectors edition box ooh i cant waits to feel my preciousGOLLUM!
gonna skip school for this game.

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
Awesome! Hope your having a blast. I saw the first hour of it on GameSpot.. and gotta say -- interesting.

Reaction score
NYPA,i'm italian too...where did you find Fable 3???i can't wait still 6 days,i'm freaking out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.