• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, **** YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
Not seen that in any gameplay videos. Have you installed it? =p

Anyway, man, you're cockteasing. Dx Do a LP or something.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Not seen that in any gameplay videos. Have you installed it? =p

Anyway, man, you're cockteasing. Dx Do a LP or something.
Well those are most likely the mecha-ultra developer 360's. They make everything look smooth as silk.

May I ask what score you would give it NY Personal Army? Or are you too busy actually playing it (which I would assume equals a high score)?

Jace

Reaction score
Should be me licking the game right now...

Parkour training, work, after school and a GF all want me to crack!
But it's all good - got a whole weekend cleared, so I can devote myself completely to you, Fable <3

Gonna have to do a speed-run in Fable II sometime soon :O
I do Parkour to :) I did a front flip over a reveen at my school and a teacher saw me and called the cops. (We where on top of the school and apparently that trespassing) WTF

Jace

Reaction score
this is true however, it would be a fairly logical assumption to believe he's playing it on the 360.

@ Not your personal army
btw, have you got to do any combat yet

I know, I know I was only kidding.

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
... Why would there be cookies? Why would you ask that?

I like cookies. Whenever my character ingests a delicious food item in a game, I get the urge for that same thing. Like in Fable, whenever I eat a Blueberry Pie, I'm like, "Dang. I would like a blueberry pie now." And I run out and pick one up at the grocery store.

You can probably guess why I asked for cookies. I like cookies. If there are cookies in the game, chances are I'm probably going to spend some money on cookies as I'm playing Fable III.

Yeah, regarding Fable III, I've only two inquries about the game. The cookie was one of them. The other is the possible return of the Yokel Hat. Figure I might as well throw it out there now.

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score
damn, i only have three days until i get my copy. im officially jealous. >_>

zDominik

Reaction score
I have the game too,and by tommorow,alot more people will have it.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I like cookies. Whenever my character ingests a delicious food item in a game, I get the urge for that same thing. Like in Fable, whenever I eat a Blueberry Pie, I'm like, "Dang. I would like a blueberry pie now." And I run out and pick one up at the grocery store.

You can probably guess why I asked for cookies. I like cookies. If there are cookies in the game, chances are I'm probably going to spend some money on cookies as I'm playing Fable III.

Yeah, regarding Fable III, I've only two inquries about the game. The cookie was one of them. The other is the possible return of the Yokel Hat. Figure I might as well throw it out there now.
So, what if you eat crunchy chicks?

Autarch

Reaction score
Why eat possible Rebel Chickens? :'(

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
I do Parkour to :) I did a front flip over a reveen at my school and a teacher saw me and called the cops. (We where on top of the school and apparently that trespassing) WTF
Haha, nice one :D
I only just started. My instructor said I'm a natural :p
Within 2 hours I learned to do lazy, monkey and dash vault + some other move I can't remember the name of. When you grab for instance a fence and swing your legs and body around one of your hands...
Depu.... Mento... I don't know - but I did that too :D

Right now my legs are killing me. From a crouching to a standing position - hurts so bad!

On Topic:
Uh Gratz again !!!!!!!!!!

Jace

Reaction score
Haha yeah I'm a fighter so that whats I do for a sport. In the untied states I believe they call it Mixed Martial Arts or something. Parkour is just part of the training.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
Haha yeah I'm a fighter so that whats I do for a sport. In the untied states I believe they call it Mixed Martial Arts or something. Parkour is just part of the training.

Parkour and MMA are completely different.

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score
Shadow's correct. Parkour is running through a urban area, busting moves not only to get through somewhere faster, but for style points. i like it so much, that's why i play repeated re-dos of Mirror's Edge. (that, and i am not willing to axidentally break a leg doing this IRL.)

Jace

Reaction score
Parkour and MMA are completely different.
I didn't say it was the same thing? I am pretty sure I said it was part of the training? It teaches you quickness of mind. I have to run daily and we do park our to switch it up a little bit. Please read what I said before you correct me. Thanks.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
I didn't say it was the same thing? I am pretty sure I said it was part of the training? It teaches you quickness of mind. I have to run daily and we do park our to switch it up a little bit. Please read what I said before you correct me. Thanks.

Sorry sorry sorry. That was my bad. I mis-read your post. It's been a long day and I was in the hospital all day yesterday...I should get some sleep. Again, that was my bad. But I've never seen anyone use parkour to train for MMA. I'm now curious, how would that be specifically helpful? I suppose the quickness of mind thing and the good physique. Other than that, I can't find a real benifit.

Jace

Reaction score
Sorry sorry sorry. That was my bad. I mis-read your post. It's been a long day and I was in the hospital all day yesterday...I should get some sleep. Again, that was my bad. But I've never seen anyone use parkour to train for MMA. I'm now curious, how would that be specifically helpful? I suppose the quickness of mind thing and the good physique. Other than that, I can't find a real benifit.

It is a great tool indeed for training. Balance is key in any fight. You do not ever want to lose your root. If you do your done. There is a stance called Ceebodauch Stance, you might also know it as Horse Stance. My ceebodauch stance is key in all of my fights. Because it roots my fight stance to the power of the floor. A technique I will do is stand on a very tall beam below it is a shorted beam in ceebodauch stance I will flip into a flying crescent kick and land on the lower beam in the same stance. I can do the same thing with a front flip. But instead I switch it out with a flying crescent kick. This way I am doing parkour but at the same time practicing rooting my stances and practicing my kicks. This is only a small example of how much the skill of urban free running (parkour) really helps in my training.

Each morning I go running but instead of just running my sensei make sures I incorporated urban free running into my daily 2 miles.This isn't a main part of my training but it is part of it. It is also fun to do. It gets me ready for a 2 hours of heavy bag, tap drills, Stance work, and then finish the day off with some nut cup sparing. Then if I have time I get to go on xbox and play some Fable :). But I train 5 days a week and I am home schooled so it is tough to even get on this form let alone play some Fable. This is getting long so let me know if you want another example.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
This thread isn't off topic at all.

I want to know: how long approximately is the game? You near finishing it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.