• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, **** YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
To be a King is not what we were always thinking about: it's better. I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say only one thing: I'm so sorry for you all not playing this game. It's just a masterpiece. And Aurora is AWESOME. I didn't explore it alot, but I like it very much 'cause it has its own style.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
NYPA, wtf! You already beat most of the game!?

Dayum. Lotta time on your hands.

Langston

Reaction score
To be a King is not what we were always thinking about: it's better. I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say only one thing: I'm so sorry for you all not playing this game. It's just a masterpiece. And Aurora is AWESOME. I didn't explore it alot, but I like it very much 'cause it has its own style.
You don't know how happy i am to hear this!!! I was so scared it would be some boring crap!

Not your personal army

Reaction score
NYPA, wtf! You already beat most of the game!?

Dayum. Lotta time on your hands.
It's the weekend, dude, and I'm sleeping something like 4 hours per night. ROFL
Ah, and I have a social life that wastes my time. LOL
You don't know how happy i am to hear this!!! I was so scared it would be some boring crap!
When you become King, you are a Hero the same way you were in the first half of the game. Indeed, you have to be more Hero when you are a King, than when you wasn't.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
NYPA, tell us ONE SMALL part about being King. Just the tiniest bit you can... please? Like the judgement system?

Jace

Reaction score
I GOT THE GAME TO :)

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Very good to hear that. Thank you for putting my worries to rest.

But think of it this way: You'll be done the game before us too! So HA!

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score
Arrrgh, paesan', mi stai uccidendo! Non mi piace aspettare, lol, voglio questo cazzo di gioco!

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
How have your weapons morphed so far? What were the stages? and how have you been using them?

Jace

Reaction score
Arrrgh, paesan', mi stai uccidendo! Non mi piace aspettare, lol, voglio questo cazzo di gioco!
Ho avuto la partita, ma a cui è stata consegnata a casa mia. E io sono fuori città. Io non arrivo a casa fino a domenica prossima settimana: (non vedo l'ora di giocare pensiero:.).

Erika

Reaction score
awwwwwww
i get mine at the 26.

tomarrow......

WEEEEEEE~!

GroomingSam

Reaction score
Getting it tomorrow. 24 hours exactly til i play Fable 3. I hope its epic. YaY.

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score
Ho avuto la partita, ma a cui è stata consegnata a casa mia. E io sono fuori città. Io non arrivo a casa fino a domenica prossima settimana: (non vedo l'ora di giocare pensiero:.).

Ai, che situazione! Così vicino eppure così lontano! Non ti preoccupare, fratello mio, lol, fra poco, giocherai con noi. La settimana passerà in fretta.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
NYPA, tell us ONE SMALL part about being King. Just the tiniest bit you can... please? Like the judgement system?
no! dont say anything! i dont want to accidentally read it and have it be ruined for me!

T.Verhoeven

Lionheart
Reaction score
Ya...You did meet Barnum. He took your picture when you were a kid, gave you a quest in Oakfield at the Sandgoose Inn, and took Reaver's picture.

And also....You won't be meeting them again...because they're both dead...

I was just wondering, cause if you picked Sacrifice in Fable 2, they could be living.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
Just finished the game. I have to say that to be King is awesome, but it's about 2 hours, then it will be just like Fable 2, without power over people. The judgement system doesn't exist, tha doesn't hate rabbids (LOL) and the final part is AWFUL, compared to the rest of the game. It was a disappointment. And the game doesn't alert you when you're going to do the final quest, so you will miss an achievement if you don't do a thing before you-don't-know-when: AWFUL.

Jace

Reaction score
Ai, che situazione! Così vicino eppure così lontano! Non ti preoccupare, fratello mio, lol, fra poco, giocherai con noi. La settimana passerà in fretta.

Sì, io sono così eccitata il mio amico. Potrei chiedere di più tu sei gamertag così posso giocare con voi dal vivo?

Jace

Reaction score
Just finished the game. I have to say that to be King is awesome, but it's about 2 hours, then it will be just like Fable 2, without power over people. The judgement system doesn't exist, tha doesn't hate rabbids (LOL) and the final part is AWFUL, compared to the rest of the game. It was a disappointment. And the game doesn't alert you when you're going to do the final quest, so you will miss an achievement if you don't do a thing before you-don't-know-when: AWFUL.
You're leing right now right?

Not your personal army

Reaction score
You're leing right now right?
I wish I was lying, but it is true.

This game is a freaking disappointment in the final part. It's just awful tha way they cut the game in the final part. Be a REAL King is about 2 hours and then you are a King just like Fable 2. Not talking about the final, stupid, quest.

Jace

Reaction score
I wish I was lying, but it is true.

This game is a freaking disappointment in the final part. It's just awful tha way they cut the game in the final part. Be a REAL King is about 2 hours and then you are a King just like Fable 2. Not talking about the final, stupid, quest.
Yeah well that was expected. He Lionhead they are going to leave you with a lot of questions at the end of the game. And you seemed to rush threw the game. I mean you havn't even been able to play for 55 hours. But please don't spoil the game bro thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.