• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I officially hate the ign video reviewer

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I officially hate the ign video reviewer

He sounds like a Prick.

But yes.. Fable II will be my favourite game until Fable III.. Haha!

I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW!! Mannnn.. I dont want to have to wait another 2 days..

Kal-El1138

Reaction score

Pick any game and I bet you will find at least one reviewer that hates it. I mean any game that shows some innovation has a better chance of getting a lower score because of such innovation yet they can release the same Madden game for 20 years now and it almost always gets a perfect score with no changes in game play what so ever

S

shampoomuffin

the thing that bothers me is they pick a guy that sounded like he wasnt even looking forward to the game he sounds like a guy who would enjoy rock band and music games, my point is if he gave it an 8.8 why did he say so many bad things about the game, it almost seems as if he wanted to give the game a 5 but was pressured so gave it an 8.8 and i know its just his opinion but he need to at least say more than one good thing about a game, i mean you only say one good thing about a game if it got like a 2 but an 8.8? for a hyped game? come on he could've made the review better

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

That's why I never listen to what reviewers say. :p

Lionheart

Reaction score

The review is down right wrong. Hes already saying you cant go into other peoples world and that they'll look different from their actual character they only have couch co-op how do they know ? :unsure:

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

Shame.

I read the UK.IGN review (by Matt Wales) and was throughly pleased with what was written, it seemed fair and although I hope to disagree about one or two elements he seemed to recieve the game more postively than the American Reviewers that I've been looking at.

Whereas this Video isn't by the same guy thankfully...

Meh, I read reviews but I will always make my own opinions first ^__^

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Sorry guys but it says in the manual that you take a "representation of Your character into your friends world