• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I put up my Wii on Craigslist

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I put up my Wii on Craigslist

Xeon;321499 said:
It's called friends, you invite them over to your house, have a few beers and humiliate them with your 1337 skills and corpse humping. Good stuff reallly

Im actually gonig to do that now.. Haha. Bye.

Yeah.. Halo's not that good without XbXLiv, But it gets annoying when you have it.. Either way, you're screwed.

I mean, Playing with good-mates split screen is really fun, and the campaign is good.. buuuut.. Gets old..

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Ithan;322066 said:
So they can make a huge profit.
It's a complete ripoff yes, but if you ever own a game store it's a very easy way to make lots of money without having to buy new games to sell.
Which is funny because my Wii's quality is far superior to the rinky-dinky used Wiis.

X

Xeon

My Wii is in pristine condition.... I played it for about a week, that's how long it took me to beat Twillight Princess :p

Anyway, someone on the last page said something about training before you play on XBL, don't do that, the best training for online play is playing online. I had only completed one mission in Splintercell before I started playing ranked matches, all you really have to is getting familar with the controls.