• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm back, and this time I'm stayin'.

asatre

No.
Reaction score
Asatre is back. For good.

:blush:THE STORY OF MY LEAVING:
Fable II was basically dead for me. I had beaten the game about eight times, had too much gold to keep on one of my heroes, all the legendary weapons on each hero, a Wreckager for four of my heroes, and thirteen Highroller's Coats....You get the idea. So, I was done with fable II. Modding was harder because there was no PC variant, so...yep.
In fact, I stopped playing on my xBox altogether for quite a while after I had slayed the beast of Read Dead.

:lol:I'M BACK
With the release of Fable III and the fact it's going to have mod-ding oppurtunities on the PC, I'm coming back, for good. It won't matter when I beat Fable III and complete all of its achievements, because I'll have my bestest buddy to turn to: modding...Even if there isn't a client like Fable Explorer; I'm pretty capable without it. :thumbsup:
What's more, Fable III has a ginormous campaign, and I probably won't even finish it more than five times. Whoopdydoo.
Not many things will cause me to stray this time( except for Black Ops, Reach, Guild Wars 2, Guild wars 1, Fable TLC modding...), so I'm back.
Hopefully you'll see me actively releasing F3 Mods and holding givaways( sorry the HRC failed so hard) around the forum.

Peace out--
ASATRe(*)

(i know many of you are now crying and slitting your wrists, due to the fact that i am back. i apologize. deeply.)

Some may remember me due to my somewhat unique avatar, and my failed HRC giveaway; I simply went inactive. Whoever still wants coats, post here and get 'em....I no longer care. :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome back and we cater for all games so you shouldnt need to stray as you can talk about them here too. :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
ohai.
did you know that the forums have a god now?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Who're you? : D