• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm sooo happy to be here!!

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
I'm sooo happy to be here!!

I got in a car crash yesterday, It sucked!!!!!!!! I was soo lucky to still be alive, and very happy to have gotten out with a broken pinky, a few bruises, a couple scratches on my face, and a sprained ring finger.

We were going around a corner with bald tires a little too fast, hit some gravel, then hit the back of a trailer with a big tractor on it, and totaled the car, I slammed my face into the window, shattering glass all over my face (yes I was wearing a seat belt it just snapped) I had glass all over my face and was bleeding everywhere, I had blood all over my leg from a cooler shattering and turning my knee into hamburger meat, I could not open my eyes, so I flung open the door and just started running towards home, until I collapsed, and it took like ten minutes for an ambulance to get there, and then I had to wait for another five minutes to get in it, they took ten minutes to get to the hospital and twenty minutes before they cleaned me up, which they didn't do very well, and I had to wait five hours before they discharged me to take a shower, and in the middle of all that, my brother tied my go cart to the back of a four wheeler, It snapped, he went under moms car with it, broke my go kart, and turned his wrist into an s!!!!! dumbest idea ever!!!!!!!! I really don't feel sorry for him because that's how it happened.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: I'm sooo happy to be here!!

You should feel on top of the world, you survived a near death experience.

adenp9070

Reaction score

my friend has just had a car accident, she was pregnant, lost her child and caan never have one again, she can never bend her leg again, has huge dips in her chest and arm from operations, fractured skull, just had brain surgery to relieve pressure on it, and now has short term memorie loss, so id say your lucky!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

adenp9070;319008 said:
my friend has just had a car accident, she was pregnant, lost her child and caan never have one again, she can never bend her leg again, has huge dips in her chest and arm from operations, fractured skull, just had brain surgery to relieve pressure on it, and now has short term memorie loss, so id say your lucky!

Oh no, that's horrible. :(

Welcome James, hope you like it her.^_^

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hope you like it here?
He's been a member longer than you have. Lol.

X

Xeon

Damn dude, that was close, next time around I guess you and your friends will stick to the speed limit and make sure that the car you're driving in is actually safe for human travel :p

If I'd been in a corpse like that a few months ago I wouldn't have been here today! My friend was driving and he miscalculated a right turn just before the freeway and allmost got us killed. Ff the tires hadn't been totally new he car would have rolled over and smashed into a concrete wall...

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Well, at least you'll get all the chicks by telling your story and getting sympathetic "Awws"!

How many people were in your car? D:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I love nearly dieing, thats why i do the thigns i do.. Kinda

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

damn....

glad your ok though, it could have been a lot worse.

I had a scary car crash a few years ago, my friends (ex-friends now) where doing our usual stupid jackassary, and we drifted my car into a tree (we were drifting in a parking lot). I was in the passenger seat right where the tree hit, luckily the car hit the curb first and that slowed it down. I was ok, other than a few cuts and being covered in glass. then my "friends" ditched me and left me to take all the blame. cost me a hell of a lot in cort fines.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

moonfever;319225 said:
Oh no, that's horrible. :(

Welcome James, hope you like it her.^_^
ROFLCOPTER I've been here over a year and a half:p

then my "friends" ditched me and left me to take all the blame. cost me a hell of a lot in cort fines.
Jackasses

And thanks for all your sympathy:D

Cain

Reaction score

:( You really are lucky. I hope you recover from your injuries.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I had a similar experience except it involved three cars and one of them landed on our car ;)

Most mental pile up.. Ever. Plus it was snowing..

Glad to hear your ok. Bet you had the shakes afterwards? Car accidents always do it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Wow... Not cool.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Yes, it's your lucky day. ;) Hope you recover soon.

Flee4me

Thomas
Reaction score

nice one =D

I survived a near dead experience once too so I know how you feel