• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

industrialization

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
Re: industrialization

GrimWhim;417243 said:
From what I know thus far, there will be a fire spell, a vortex spell and a blade spell. Aside from that I have no idea what else they're using but I assume time control may be one of them.
They will be including all of the spells from Fable 2, and a few spells will be returning that were in Fable 1.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

xzxzxz70;417247 said:
They will be including all of the spells from Fable 2, and a few spells will be returning that were in Fable 1.

Hm... I think the shield spell would be really nice to have but that would be extremely overpowered with a mana bar or some sort of timer. I do look forward to seeing what spells we get... a small part of me does want Berserk back (though I never really used it).

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I think I read somewhere that time control is being made into a potion...? I dunno if it's true.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Recycled Human;417256 said:
I think I read somewhere that time control is being made into a potion...? I dunno if it's true.

I would consider that both lame and interesting. If you can find the article again, link it, I'd love to take a gander at it.

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

I heard time control was a potion too.

It is my firm and rather pedantic theory that it's probably not an actual magic potion.... It's probably some kind of elixir that affects the rate at which you take in information, thus creating the illusion that time is slowing down...

BOOYAH. Discovery Channel.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Trying to find articles from my phone is hard. Best I can offer is that it's here in fatamouse's compiled info topic from the lionhead forum...

http://lionhead.com/forums/t/278461.aspx

It's about 20 points in sorry I'll try and look again when I get to my computer.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Recycled Human;417297 said:
Trying to find articles from my phone is hard. Best I can offer is that it's here in fatamouse's compiled info topic from the lionhead forum...

http://lionhead.com/forums/t/278461.aspx

It's about 20 points in sorry I'll try and look again when I get to my computer.

Oh my god. Wow. Thank you so much. I'm learning about stuff I had no idea were in the game. More gore because I'm evil?! HELL YES!

I don't get arrested for crimes I commit while king?

I can also sentence my people to any fate I like?

Oh god... I just had an evilgasm.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

The Invisible Hero;417064 said:
he means too modernized. guns are taking such hold and are the "primary" weapons of hollow men and the like. crossbows should be gone in this game.

im just going to wait and see, from screenshots ive seen it looks fine though.

Crossbows, Bows and Maces are gone.

kphillips

Reaction score

i just mean industrialized like we saw screens or videos (cant remember which) of the inside of a factory. and is your hero actually a "hero"? like fable 1 you had ancient bloodline, now your just some guy who wants to be king?

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Well yeah, your dad/mom was the hero of bower lake, ancestor of the hero of oakvale. You've got some hero blood in you. The thing is a new king came to power and made changes that probably advanced society at the cost of his subjects leaving many wanting revolution. And that's where you come in.

They almost seem to be saying that all the great leaders are decendants of a heroic bloodline... Well just my thoughts.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Hero of Oakvale had a child. That child is the Hero of Bowerstone. The Hero of Bowerstone then has a child and that child will be who we play in Fable III. We're also related to Theresa and possibly Scythe as well as the Hero of Southcliff. It's rather interesting but since we're supposedly immortal I don't get why I'm still not playing as the Hero of Oakvale.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;417656 said:
The Hero of Oakvale had a child. That child is the Hero of Bowerstone. The Hero of Bowerstone then has a child and that child will be who we play in Fable III. We're also related to Theresa and possibly Scythe as well as the Hero of Southcliff. It's rather interesting but since we're supposedly immortal I don't get why I'm still not playing as the Hero of Oakvale.

Thats how it would work however the hero of bowerstone isn't the direct child of the hero of oakvale the fable 2 is set 300 years in the future of the first.

Edit: Also none of the heroes are immortal except for Scythe and apparently Theresa even though she isnt necessarily a hero.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

GrimWhim;417656 said:
The hero of Southcliff is the father of the hero of Bowerstone.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

If Scythe and Theresa are immortal than so should all three heroes be.

Also, yes, I realized that I had done that order wrong but I'm too lazy to fix it. I knew somebody would do it for me anyways.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;417678 said:
If Scythe and Theresa are immortal than so should all three heroes be.

Also, yes, I realized that I had done that order wrong but I'm too lazy to fix it. I knew somebody would do it for me anyways.

No...if you recall scythe is obsessed with cheating death and the only reason he is still alive is by super natural methods hence why he is literally a walking skeleton. Theresa...not so much information on how she has lived for so long. So yeah nope. Oh yeah their is also Jack but he was from another dimension or something.

Also where does it say the hero of southcliff is the hero of bowerstones father?

FableTLCFan

Reaction score

Wallace;417845 said:
No...if you recall scythe is obsessed with cheating death and the only reason he is still alive is by super natural methods hence why he is literally a walking skeleton. Theresa...not so much information on how she has lived for so long. So yeah nope. Oh yeah their is also Jack but he was from another dimension or something.

Also where does it say the hero of southcliff is the hero of bowerstones father?

i would so love it if they brought jack of blades back best boss fights ever

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

FableTLCFan;417846 said:
i would so love it if they brought jack of blades back best boss fights ever

Yeah im pretty sure jack was destroyed forever. Soul fried to a crisp in lava and all.

FableTLCFan

Reaction score

Wallace;417847 said:
Yeah im pretty sure jack was destroyed forever. Soul fried to a crisp in lava and all.

Aww u crushed my hopes and dreams:( u meany

KnightImmortal33

Holy Hero
Reaction score

Bringing an old character as a main character is not a good idea if you want to move forward in the future. Maybe a reference to JOB...perhaps

FableTLCFan

Reaction score

still him in lucien could join forces along with the hero of oakvale(if is evil like they tell in the book hero of oakvale) or perhaps thats why theresa wants to keep the spire 2 bring them all back 2 make the ultimate evil muwhahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.