• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it possible to Marry yourself?

DoomsDayUnicorn

I eat Glitter. What do you eat?
Reaction score
This is a 100% legitimate question. Is it possible? if so, what if you wanted a divorce? If you marry someone else is it bigamy? :wat:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'd love to marry myself, but I could never trust myself to stay faithful. :(

DoomsDayUnicorn

Reaction score
Just did some research. Its possible to get married to people, objects, and animals.

some lady married the Eiffel tower.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You poor thing, yourself deserves better.

I'll work through it together.
Just did some research. Its possible to get married to people, objects, and animals.

some lady married the Eiffel tower.

Yeah, I heard about her - she apparently also married her bow(archery kind) and the Berlin Wall.

So... polygamy?

I watched a documentary that I think was about the same woman, she described her sitting on a part of the Eiffel Tower's metal structure as making love to it. The hot to cold heat transfer between the two. Crazy lady.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
But a union requires two or more participants. So the way I see it you can not marry yourself.

DoomsDayUnicorn

Reaction score
my question: why? I mean, an object. I get marrying an animal or yourself (who would'nt want to marry a noble steed like me?) but marrying an unloving, emotionless inanimate object? thats stupid. :/

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Nothing has ever been so bright and colourful on these forums before.. except some of the sexualities on here, eh. eh! ;)

Cool and all that you can marry random things and yourself, but really what would be the point?
I can only see myself marrying the women I love, other then that, nothing else..

DoomsDayUnicorn

Reaction score
firstly, kind sir, I am a unicorn. I live in RainbowLand (its by chicago) and rainbows are in my nature.

Secondly, I have no clue either. people are just strange.... whatever makes them happy I suppose.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
firstly, kind sir, I am a unicorn. I live in RainbowLand (its by chicago) and rainbows are in my nature.

Secondly, I have no clue either. people are just strange.... whatever makes them happy I suppose.

Yes, I suppose.. but then again, whats the point in anything! Ragh! Here comes Adam's depressant serial killer mode.

DoomsDayUnicorn

Reaction score
The point that you made that there was no point to anything... but then again, your statement would have been pointless, because you clearly stated that nothing has a point... so would that mean that your statement was pointless and everything has a point?
ULTIMATE PARADOX

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
The point that you made that there was no point to anything... but then again, your statement would have been pointless, because you clearly stated that nothing has a point... so would that mean that your statement was pointless and everything has a point?
ULTIMATE PARADOX

But then wouldnt my point have a point? Are you saying I dont MATTER!?!?? :'(

I kidd, I kidd..