• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Reaver an A**HOLE?

Is Reaver an A**HOLE?

• YES! i hate that guy and they should have a DLC where we can kill him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, i like flamming butt pirates that run like they have a sausage in their rear passage

Votes: 26 100.0%

• Total voters
H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: Is Reaver an A**HOLE?

I hope we meet him again in Samarkand, and hopefully he'll have some local lovelies to introduce us to...
I don#t see any of the heroes dying really.

C

CertainDeath

Reaver was the best character in the game, a beacon of wit and decadence in an otherwise rather bland cast of characters.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

CertainDeath;284772 said:
Reaver was the best character in the game, a beacon of wit and decadence in an otherwise rather bland cast of characters.

Bland cast of characters? I completely disagree.

Lionheart

Reaction score

Screw it I vote no IN YOUR FACE POLL :)

C

CertainDeath

Zjuggernaut;284774 said:
Bland cast of characters? I completely disagree.

Garth = Meh.

Hammer = RAGE.

Main Character = Meh.

Reaver = Win.

Desperado

808 modder
Reaction score

I hate reaver he fights like a little sissy and he's an arrogant lil bastard

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

I think reaver has got to be my fave charecter in the game because hes got AMAZING hair

F

Fable2Fanatic

Reaver takes innocent lives in order to lengthen his. he can do what he wants, when he wants. that sounds like a pretty major douch-bag. many people say 'i want to kill him', but that's only if you get close enough to even use a gun on you before he blows your head off.

bottom line: he deserves to die, but won't be too easy to kill

O

O Toku Jin

Fable2Fanatic;285561 said:
Reaver takes innocent lives in order to lengthen his. he can do what he wants, when he wants. that sounds like a pretty major douch-bag. many people say 'i want to kill him', but that's only if you get close enough to even use a gun on you before he blows your head off.

bottom line: he deserves to die, but won't be too easy to kill

reaver sucks compaired to my character , he sat there and acted like he did some great sh!t after killing one person, after i killed about 30 before he even drew his gun, killing reaver will be easy, then i will teabag him repeatedly, and then i will go to knothole isnland and get some weight loss potions for hammer and i will see if garth can whip up a mute potion or spell to shut her up , and i will bang her in threesomes in fairfax castle with my wife while the kids are playing in the graveyard yea thats how it will play out ...

anain12

Reaction score

I really hate Reaver as everybody else. There isn't much more to say.

F

Fable2Fanatic

O Toku Jin;285669 said:
reaver sucks compaired to my character , he sat there and acted like he did some great sh!t after killing one person, after i killed about 30 before he even drew his gun, killing reaver will be easy, then i will teabag him repeatedly, and then i will go to knothole isnland and get some weight loss potions for hammer and i will see if garth can whip up a mute potion or spell to shut her up , and i will bang her in threesomes in fairfax castle with my wife while the kids are playing in the graveyard yea thats how it will play out ...

yeah, he does seem easy when you use that scene (escaping through an underground cave, i assume)
but every now and then he'll show off to you and that might make him more . . . scary

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I love the name of that cave.
"Reaver's Rear Passage" :lol:
Only funny if your a teenager or sick minded.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Reaver is a carebear who wants to be your best friend.

B

Blade Mr.DK

Reaver is a good character who reminds me of myself: he acts like he's better than everybody else because he is, he's funny without trying to be (in real life people), he wants anything and everything out of life he can get his hands on and he's unique.
"U little minx"
...but he still killed OR wounded Barnum, and for that i will never forgive him.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

^Got the unique part right

K

Kireshai

Yes, he is an a**hole, but I can only ever think of him as Stephen Fry. I can't believe he killed Barnum, as it says above. That guy was one of my favourite characters.

K

Kishoku

What the hell's with all the Reaver hate threads? He's just a stuck up smartass. Nothing more.