• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Reaver an A**HOLE?

Is Reaver an A**HOLE?

• YES! i hate that guy and they should have a DLC where we can kill him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, i like flamming butt pirates that run like they have a sausage in their rear passage

Votes: 26 100.0%

• Total voters

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Is Reaver an A**HOLE?

Vlad;301549 said:
Reaver sucks. He's annoying... and bisexual... sick.

What the hell is wrong with bisexuals? You sir are a twat waffle. ><

F

Fellow_Red_Devil

Reaver is the BEST character on that whole game. He is like the cool anti-hero in those action films and comics that EVERYONE wants to be. I think he did however always have the whole 'I'm too cool for school' attitude going on BUT after he went to the Shadow blokes because he wanted to look sexy forever he realised he made a mistake and didn't know all that chaos would happen. After his lover died he left his old self behind and decided to use his flaws as his strenghts and so he became Reaver: the wild, handsome, party animal of a pirate everyone loves to hate.

I love him though :wub:.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

He's a little annoying, and kind of an asshole, but I find him funny.
I giggled like a 5th grader at "Reaver's Rear Passage" though...

X

Xeon

Ithan;303337 said:
He's a little annoying, and kind of an asshole, but I find him funny.
I giggled like a 5th grader at "Reaver's Rear Passage" though...

yeah... lawl :p

E

Edldrdl

The one and only reason I would ever kill Reaver is if he killed Hannah/Hammer before i could. i HATE hammer with a freaking passion. If she died i would go get a the entire town of bowerstone and have a huge drunken party in my castle. Then dance on her grave. Then dig her grave up and feed her body to balverines.

S

Smencils

Yes Hammer sucks and reaver reminds me of the British cavalry officer in the Patriot so kinda cool. :)

X

Xeon

I would kill for his gun which is probably the red dragon since there was only made 6 of them and he killed 4 of the people that owned one, his outfit is pretty sweet too

E

Edldrdl

^ Incorrect. Reavers gun is the Dragonstomper .48. The Red Dragon is an entirely different gun.

Also one of the other 5 people to own a Dragonstomper .48 is buried in Bowerstone Cemetary. Just read the graves. He was one of the 4 to have been killed by Reaver. I forget his name but i will edit my post and put it on here when i find it again.

^^^^^^
Pointless info. lol.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I love his outfit, it's so fabulous! Ah, I wish Reaver were a real person so he could seduce me. I'd be the happiest wench on the ship! <3

X

Xeon

Edldrdl;304990 said:
^ Incorrect. Reavers gun is the Dragonstomper .48. The Red Dragon is an entirely different gun.

Also one of the other 5 people to own a Dragonstomper .48 is buried in Bowerstone Cemetary. Just read the graves. He was one of the 4 to have been killed by Reaver. I forget his name but i will edit my post and put it on here when i find it again.

^^^^^^
Pointless info. lol.

You know that red dragon is probably a nickname and got that nickname because it's:

A: Was used to slay some sort of creature... probably a red dragon.

B: Enchanted of some sort.

And you may have noticed the similarity in the names,

S

Smencils

People should stop picking on him he's so precious.:wub: lol

X

Xeon

I would have sex with him

Charles, I will miss you when the guards throw you out of Egovale

H