• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Theresa Evil?

Do you think Theresa is...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Is Theresa Evil?

I picked neutral, because she can go either way. She reminds me of Kria from Kotor 2, the Betrayer.:unsure: She always seems to agree with whatever choices, the Hero makes.
I keep thinking the middle figure in the Shadow Court is her. o_O

F

Flashcoke

i Think Evil. She uses you through the game to do her deeds!

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

most definitely evil. for one she remarks as you go into wellspring cave that they will need a way to stop hammer from being a pasafist and then as soon a you get out she gets her drive.

also she looks the same body as the middle shadow court. in the fable wiki it says that the shadow court came from the void and jack of blades was one of them. in the first fable if you take the sword you send therasa into the void, and you get from the boooks that fable 2 follows this i believe, and who knows what therasa experienced there. also she says to hammer that see can see in diferent dimensions i think she says

also its interesting to note that the cult of blades design is on luciens desk when your a child. i havent checked whether it stays when your an adult. also she could be possesed by the queen of blades who is the main figure in the shadow court the others being the jack and the knight.

L

Lt.Petrelli

Ranger;268992 said:
i dont think that she is evil at all, all through she is you gudie to defeating Lucien, she discovers the heroes of skill will and might as well saves you at the beginning

umm didn't a special tall hooded man do that in fable 1 with your sis? kinda? I think shes going to be evil, I mean if she is related to you, then its not like theres no history of evil in the family...

most definitely evil. for one she remarks as you go into wellspring cave that they will need a way to stop hammer from being a pasafist and then as soon a you get out she gets her drive.

also she looks the same body as the middle shadow court. in the fable wiki it says that the shadow court came from the void and jack of blades was one of them. in the first fable if you take the sword you send therasa into the void, and you get from the boooks that fable 2 follows this i believe, and who knows what therasa experienced there. also she says to hammer that see can see in diferent dimensions i think she says

also its interesting to note that the cult of blades design is on luciens desk when your a child. i havent checked whether it stays when your an adult. also she could be possesed by the queen of blades who is the main figure in the shadow court the others being the jack and the knight.

yes i also found it odd how closly her robes look the same as jacks.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well I voted Neutral, as I felt she took no particular side and only did what was in her interests to achieve her final goal, but after reading this post:

LobotomizedLOVE;269052 said:
Theresa is powerful, I'm sure she could've willed sickness on Lady Fairfax and Amelia. Or maybe just cough on them or something. Nonetheless, she's a horrid woman and I can't stand her. ><

I now think that she is evil. Congratulations, I respect your opinion.^_^

EDIT:

moonfever;269346 said:
I picked neutral, because she can go either way. She reminds me of Kria from Kotor 2, the Betrayer.:unsure: She always seems to agree with whatever choices, the Hero makes.
I keep thinking the middle figure in the Shadow Court is her. o_O

I was going to use exactly this example, Kreia from Knights of the Old Republic 2.

But you beat me to it.

Also, Blade Mr. DK could you resize the picture in your signature, it's stretching the page a little bit.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

Neutral - Most things she done in fable 2 was to benefit her over all but it also could have something to do in 3 if its made so thats why I choose Neutral instead of evil, Evil if they dont make fable 3 Neutral if they do :D

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

They also need to get rid of her voice I think kotor every time I head it her looks also remind me of kreia as well

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

yeah she does look and sound a bit like kreia(mostly looks like kreia).
she dosn't sound entirely like kreia(i know this cus every time i heard kreia's voice she gave me the *Shivers*.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Don't double post Skormsarrow, please use the
edit.gif
button.

L

Lt.Petrelli

Skormsarrow;270144 said:
They also need to get rid of her voice I think kotor every time I head it her looks also remind me of kreia as well
I like Zoe Wannamaker though, she does the voice good,

F

Frostknight187

In think Theresa is evil. IMO because of her abilities as a seeress she was able to foresee the events that transpired in your childhood. She took young sparrow under her wing and used him as an instrument in her grand design in watching lucien come into power and create the spire, while also helping you get revenge and the ability to get lucien out of the way once the spire was completed. Which from the ending it lead me to believe that the whole point of her helping you was in fact to get control of the spire once it was finished...

K

king calum

she says the spire is hers, when lucien comes and she vanishes hammer sked what he did with her and he said he merely listened and shes allmost allways pre-aware of the events. sounds like damn evil mother-****er to me!

E

EmperorofAlbion

She is totally Kriea. When I first played fable 2 I was like "Ohh my god, it's Kriea! She looks the same, sounds the same, and well.... I think Lucasarts should sue Lionhead.

cablekillaz

Reaction score

wow i started reading this post thinking "wtf shes obviosly good" but after reading it all........ i think LobotomizedLOVE has a point what if she hired an assasin to kill hannah's father O_O i mean.. it makes sence

S

SHADOW_DEVIL

I Think She Is but I've Got To Ask Is She Blind.

B

Blade Mr.DK

cablekillaz;272568 said:
wow i started reading this post thinking "wtf shes obviosly good" but after reading it all........ i think LobotomizedLOVE has a point what if she hired an assasin to kill hannah's father O_O i mean.. it makes sence
She didn't, Hannah's dad plain and simply said:
"He's one of Luciens men"

And yes she's Blind, Blinded by TwinBlade From Fable

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

The man who kills the Abbot is one of Lucien's men; he's dressed in Spire guard attire as well. Secondly, he doesn't just come to kill the Abbot, he comes to kidnap Hannah/Hammer because Lucien is trying to collect the heroes just as you are. ("You're coming with me, or he dies.")

She also doesn't agree with everything the hero does.. in fact she rarely comments. However, in the very beginning, she will berate you if you allow the gypsies to be enslaved and sound quite somber about your decision. ('A few gold coins change hands and a few honest people are condemned to a life of hard labor. ..is your heart so hard? Perhaps you will destroy Lucien for the wrong reasons, but it will have to do...' [note: quote is approximated from memory])

Most importantly, I find it's difficult to know her alignment because we don't know what she's doing with the Spire. She could be one of those "greater good" sorts of people. Although many people die during the Spire's construction, perhaps Theresa saw different futures and guided the one that involved less innocent sacrifice and bloodshed- it's really hard to say.

Finally, just because I have to, not that it matters at all, but the topic would be considered leading because one option is listed in the title and not any other. "Is Theresa good, evil, or neutral?" or "What do you think Theresa's morality/alignment is?" would have worked. Again, not that it really matters... just my two cents.

Ultimately.. I'm undecided.

T

trollick68

She is at least neutral. The way I see it, she may be doing what Lucien was trying to do, get her family back. It would be cool for her to roll-back time and get her childhood back, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.