• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jungle Wood

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Jungle Wood

4/23/1872

The thick jungle air surrounded the man as he stepped out onto his porch. The mosquitoes engulfed him, but he gently and lightly swatted them off. The swamp trees were everywhere, you could hear the monkeys playing and birds chirping in the deep Jungle. A Parrot by the names of Peter sat near the man as he stared out into the swamp, the floor boards creaking under him as he moved forward. The embers from his cigar fell off onto the old porch as the smoke lifted into the air. The boat rested in the shallow water which was hitting against the dock he had crafted himself, he could see fish occasionally making their way to the surface then disappearing again in the murky water. An old whisper shifted through the air, making it's way to the man who began to have goose bumps as he heard the whisper, yet he was not scared. Lanterns made of large sticks of wood and fire had been etched across the river shores, to light the way for the man if he were to leave for town. The boards creaked again as he slowly turned, giving off his last puff of smoke before tossing the cigar into the water and walking back into the hut.​

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Jungle Wood

not bad, man! reminds me of apocalypse now a bit. what with the jungle driving you mad and such.

oh, and i lol'd at the title: Jungle Wood. :lol:
god i can be immature.

Ella

GeneralSullivan♥
Reaction score

Amazing, as always.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

At first I thought this was about Tarzan getting a boner.

Oh well.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Thank you all :)