• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Justin Bieber Brings the Fever to Xbox 360

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
So Xbox has been infested by a lesbian? Most of the girls on the Xbox are (par the members of this forum of course ..>_>) so it's no biggy.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Microsoft - 1000000000 rep

Justin Bieber was a cancer to singing and now he's infecting xbox. HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!

Reaction score
Ok im gonna get hated for this. and im gonna get liked from this but.... I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i hate anyone with a big head thats younger than me)

bradio12

Reaction score
this is just so fail (not the thread)
...i have no comment

Khalin

Reaction score
Hm, I don't really care for Biebs' music, but I don't see what warrants all the Bieber-hate, lol. He is just a current trend, and nothing more, however I feel that his rise to fame and talent are more legitimate since his popularity before stardom actually started on YouTube due to one of his piano videos getting crazy high views and ratings. There's not much use in hating the trends since there will always be Justin Biebers and Soulja Boys and whatever the hell else is "all the rage" right now.

But if you must indicate a target for your hate and irritation, I recommend directing it to someone like Lady GaGa or however you spell it. I can't tell you how much I've pondered the realization that being forced to hear Lady GaGa's nonsense playing in my cousin's car for 2 hours was one of the greatest misfortunes of my life.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I would much rather listen to Lady Gaga over Justin Bieber, at least you know what sex she is.

Khalin

Reaction score
I would much rather listen to Lady Gaga over Justin Bieber, at least you know what sex she is.
Well I've heard more clever jokes, but aside from that, there's a possibility that this is not true. There's been a lot of controversy for the past year about what gender Lady GaGa really is. I've seen various articles talking about her having a sex change at some point, and possibly having been a hermaphrodite. It might sound like a far-fetched joke but it's all over google, and a good deal of this "fan base" seems to be in confusion over it. Of course, that goes for the ones that aren't in denial. Supposedly she's denied the rumour, but that isn't much of a surprise whether it's true or not.

http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html

http://thetruthabouthermaphrodites.blogspot.com/2009/03/lady-ga-ga.html?zx=58adced8eb1fc91f

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Her sex is question mark.