• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Large Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FableFreak

Large Battles

One thing would be a cool addition to fable would be the possibility to become a "town hero" like thunder tried to be with Knothole Glade. Also being able to participate in large battles and lead the fighters of the town out against bandits or rivals towns and and wage war and try to conquer different areas.

C

Crazyarms

Re: Large Battles

Yeah that would bring a little more depth to the game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I agree larger scales battles would be a great idea, makes you feel like a small part of a big war which would be awesome.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Or how about being part of a war and acting as a mercenary soldier.

C

Crazyarms

That would be cool! Getting payed to have fun.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

More like getting paid to slice some weaklings open, the true wau of the mercenary. Of course it would then be better if you could betray them and then join the other side if they happen to offer more money.

Mercenaries for ever!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
More like getting paid to slice some weaklings open, the true wau of the mercenary. Of course it would then be better if you could betray them and then join the other side if they happen to offer more money.

Mercenaries for ever!

Always good to get paid to do stuff you would do anyway :devil:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No what I speak of is neutral, unless the thing you are killing is innocent, then it is not considered an evil act. And besides neutrals can commit bad deeds as long as they are being hired for it. So Ha!

T

TheBeast

yea what would be awsome is if the had battles like Spartan: Total Warrior. that game was great u would just have waves and waves of men attacking each other.:D

http://www.totalwarriorgame.com/

its really cool. take a look at the trailor befor u go in.

L

lolz america

what if they made only 1 weak pistol in fable? it could be the best weapon like the sword of aeons?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

lolz america said:
what if they made only 1 weak pistol in fable? it could be the best weapon like the sword of aeons?

A pistol? o_O

L

Leprechaunpoo1

no no no no no _________cuz then it wouldnt b the game it is . not fable-like atleast . i wouldnt play it i love the whole medevil like gameplay. the swords and axes tand bows and some will and so hand to hand combat. kinda like a gladiator/star wars/morriwind type game and hell ya those r sum good points about the game!!!!!

but if it was like a melee weapon that u cood shoot energy oput of if thats wat u meant by the sword of aeons >like wen jack was usin it< then o hell ya

Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

L

Leprechaunpoo1

but if it was like a melee weapon that u cood shoot energy oput of if thats wat u meant by the sword of aeons >like wen jack was usin it< then o hell ya

A

alanname350

I agree that larger scale battles would add to the game, almost like the last few battles in the original fable (when you are trying to stop jack from activating the stones). I would love to see very large scale, Battle front size, or even a few of that style (capturing territories)

K

Kalindor

That would be cool I like to see a battle were you seige or defend a town or a wall sorrounding a town

J

JP8117

I would like to be in battles Braveheart style. I think that would be the coolest kind of battles.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JP8117 said:
I would like to be in battles Braveheart style. I think that would be the coolest kind of battles.

I think that would be slightly to large of a scale for an RPG, its not an RTS game so....

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Leprechaunpoo1 said:
no no no no no _________cuz then it wouldnt b the game it is . not fable-like atleast . i wouldnt play it i love the whole medevil like gameplay. the swords and axes tand bows and some will and so hand to hand combat. kinda like a gladiator/star wars/morriwind type game and hell ya those r sum good points about the game!!!!!

Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

Hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.