• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Large Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JP8117

Re: Large Battles

Dark Drakan said:
I think that would be slightly to large of a scale for an RPG, its not an RTS game so....

I do agree that big of battle, just a down scaled version though would do it for me

A

alanname350

they could do it on the three sixty, like a huge rts size battle but kinda like kingdom underfire... only thing is we don't want to leave what we love about fable to get these battles

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
they could do it on the three sixty, like a huge rts size battle but kinda like kingdom underfire... only thing is we don't want to leave what we love about fable to get these battles

Im thinking more along the lines of maybe 30 people on screen at once kind of battles. Maybe you and afew allies or just taking on a bandit camp or something. Nothing of epic scale as thats not what Fable is about really.

A

alanname350

While i agree with you mostly, it would be fun to have an arena that you can go to whenever you want. Think about ancient Romans they could host naval battles in the middle of Rome, so I think there should be an area where you can go when you want and have large battles, maybe even just an online ctf thing. not story related

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
While i agree with you mostly, it would be fun to have an arena that you can go to whenever you want. Think about ancient Romans they could host naval battles in the middle of Rome, so I think there should be an area where you can go when you want and have large battles, maybe even just an online ctf thing. not story related

That sounds alittle to far away from everything that Fable is its a story driven RPG based soley around moral choices. It is not a RTS for online battles.

K

keekos

well the idea about large scale fighting means you need other characters to fight with you, this kind of ideas are from online games except dynasty warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.