• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lazy People

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score
Lazy People

Why are people so lazy in getting lengendary weapons in this game? So many people want to trade someone to get them because they figure as long as i have it, one less thing to get. Serously people....getting these weapons are not hard....the only one that i would considered that might be to some difficulty is the "Red Dragon" but evan that is easy to get, because if your good with a gun you should get it no problem. Otherwise, don't try getting it until you get better at it...............Back to the main point is it that hard to get each weapon? serously.....to me, if people are to lazy to get it them self, they are one of the biggest noobs/lazy ass people i will ever know.....But if you want to get another weapon you already have...whats the point in doing so.

Tell me, how does this little rant make you guys feel?:ninja::D

A

aceshigh2890

Re: Lazy People

it makes me feel quite relieved! i feel the exact same way! it requires little to no effort to get all the legendaries. and whats worse for me is people who wanna trade carrots, potions and books and such for stuff in the box of secrets shop. it takes three seconds to go to a vendor and get it for like 10 gold rather than lazy people dishin out 10 mil for carrots and stuff..

R

Repoman 108

Fast7;270922 said:
Why are people so lazy in getting lengendary weapons in this game? So many people want to trade someone to get them because they figure as long as i have it, one less thing to get. Serously people....getting these weapons are not hard....the only one that i would considered that might be to some difficulty is the "Red Dragon" but evan that is easy to get, because if your good with a gun you should get it no problem. Otherwise, don't try getting it until you get better at it...............Back to the main point is it that hard to get each weapon? serously.....to me, if people are to lazy to get it them self, they are one of the biggest noobs/lazy ass people i will ever know.....But if you want to get another weapon you already have...whats the point in doing so.

Tell me, how does this little rant make you guys feel?:ninja::D
no offense intended but why really bother posting this? i mean really, do you think noobs are going to read this and think to themselves "wow, i see the world in a new perspective now. infact, i might go and get a life, a girlfriend, and a job...maybe not in that order". i agree that the legendary weaps are easy to get, but if people are having trouble getting them theyre allowed to trade for them. eg. you cannot get the maelstrom if you choose the good quest and help the temple of light. and visa versa with the rising sun after you help the temple of shadows

L

Lt.Petrelli

Well yeah, its a game and I don't get why people cab't play it without cheating.

A

aceshigh2890

well yea, to each their own. i rather like having a life and a girlfriend, no job yet haha i'm in college. i'm just saying that you can save a ton of gold by gathering on your own.

R

Repoman 108

haha. well i mod for my gold so i have no problem there. endless supplies of it. so i see no problem in trading people with my gold

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Lt.Petrelli;270936 said:
Well yeah, its a game and I don't get why people cab't play it without cheating.
Are you kidding me? cheats rock!
I'm the kinda person who cheats - but only after finishing the game (except maybe GTA1-3)
I love when developers put in cheats for the player to use after you've finished the game, it makes a game last longer and you can have a lot more fun with it!
Just look at GTA San Andreas! wasnt it awesome spawning a harrier and cruise down a big street with the cops on your heels?
Or when you make all cars fly and pedestrians go on a riot. good times..
I would really like to see more cheats in GTA IV (read: flying cars) or even make a new online mode where cheats are enabled.

Cheats make games last longer if used correctly ^_^

J

Jiin

if people cant get them, they cant get them. i suppose they need to trade for them

A

aceshigh2890

i just see it as people taking the easy way out instead of actually trying to do stuff on your own.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Jiin u r so true.

i only need the enforcer,the hammerthyst and the wreckager now.

(i already sold the hammerthyst and the enforcer so that's y i'm buying em).

S

Striken7

aceshigh2890;271054 said:
i just see it as people taking the easy way out instead of actually trying to do stuff on your own.

If all the Legendary weapons are so easy to get, then how is trading for them taking the easy way? It's a lot harder to find someone to trade a Red Dragon and to have what they want for it, then it is to get your own Red Dragon.

More importantly, why would anyone who is not completely obsessed with this game and how other people play it, care?

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

I agree ! I really enjoyed collecting all the legendary weapons as i progressed through the game. Now that my save has become corrupt and i have to restart everything from scratch, i don't really care ! I love playing through this game and doing it again will be alot easier.
Trading for the weapons, like the red dragon is just lazy, unless you already have it and want to buy more so you can sell them off for other items like hero dolls. It's not that difficult to get the red dragon, you just have to use the right gun at the range ! lolz

J

Jiin

the only legendary i see worthy of trading is the red dragon, because its the only one that takes skill to acquire, and its not a repeated weapon (you have to start a fresh new game to get another).

but if anyone wants to trade for the others, ten by all means, ill gladly sell you any of the legendary weapons

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

The only legendary weapon worth trading is wrekager. since it's LE version of the game only.

J

Jiin

Zencidal;271085 said:
The only legendary weapon worth trading is wrekager. since it's LE version of the game only.

eh? its an easy one to get, swim into a hole, jump down stomp a few skelletons down and there it is!

but unfortunately no DLC is trade-able. therefore making the wreckager useless for a trade, because you cant trade it

L

Lt.Petrelli

SimonKalevra;271030 said:
Are you kidding me? cheats rock!
I'm the kinda person who cheats - but only after finishing the game (except maybe GTA1-3)
I love when developers put in cheats for the player to use after you've finished the game, it makes a game last longer and you can have a lot more fun with it!
Just look at GTA San Andreas! wasnt it awesome spawning a harrier and cruise down a big street with the cops on your heels?
Or when you make all cars fly and pedestrians go on a riot. good times..
I would really like to see more cheats in GTA IV (read: flying cars) or even make a new online mode where cheats are enabled.

Cheats make games last longer if used correctly ^_^

I gorgot to mention after you beat it. but i can garentee that 70% of the people that wan't to trade this items haven't

L

legasee

The wreckager is tradeable... I don't have LE and I got it in a trade from someone who had LE.

And I understand the trading for some. For example, I am a good character who is fully good and pure. So I can't easily get the Maelstorm and the weapon in the demon door that requires corruption. I think trading for those is fine, but I agree on the others. Especially since some are SOOO easy.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Jiin;271089 said:
eh? its an easy one to get, swim into a hole, jump down stomp a few skelletons down and there it is!

but unfortunately no DLC is trade-able. therefore making the wreckager useless for a trade, because you cant trade it

The wreckager is tradable, please get ure facts straight before posting.

Fairfax King

Reaction score

to be honest this thread is so pointless...

you say stuff like "people trade for ledgendary weapons because they are noobs" well to be honest guys...

it takes some people ages to try and get 1 that the REALLY want and after a while they have to trade because its just to hard or maybe they cant find and dont want to look at guides...

either way this thread isnt going to change any1 its just here because someone doesnt like the way people choose the live THEIR lives and play the game the way THEY want to...

J

Jiin

well at 1 point none of the DLC were able to be traded. but i suppose in one of those updates they changed it.