• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lazy People

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Lazy People

Jiin;271192 said:
well at 1 point none of the DLC were able to be traded. but i suppose in one of those updates they changed it.

The wreckager has been traded since the day of the release of LE DLC, I would know since I got it on the first day of release.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

u can trade da wreckager.
and ALOT of ppl do say that.
but the only legendaries i need r da enforcer,da wreckager and da hammerthyst.
i've already found and sold those so that's y i'm buying em.

D

devilson

Pesonaly i feel like i bought the game if i want to get them i should get them my self

Note: ive got all the legendary wepons exsept the red dragon (but ill keep trying) and the temple of shadows wepon (because im good lol)

L

Lt.Petrelli

Fairfax King;271126 said:
to be honest this thread is so pointless...

you say stuff like "people trade for ledgendary weapons because they are noobs" well to be honest guys...

it takes some people ages to try and get 1 that the REALLY want and after a while they have to trade because its just to hard or maybe they cant find and dont want to look at guides...

either way this thread isnt going to change any1 its just here because someone doesnt like the way people choose the live THEIR lives and play the game the way THEY want to...
Those "hard" ones were put in the game so they could be worked on and earned rightfully,

Fairfax King

Reaction score

Lt.Petrelli;271295 said:
Those "hard" ones were put in the game so they could be worked on and earned rightfully,

yeah well if they cant find it there is nothing wrong with trading and
tbh its their game...

and again this thread is not going to make people who trade for weapons suddenly decide that they are going to stop being as you say "lazy" and find weapons where they dont even know where to begin to find...

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

Repoman 108;270935 said:
no offense intended but why really bother posting this? i mean really, do you think noobs are going to read this and think to themselves "wow, i see the world in a new perspective now. infact, i might go and get a life, a girlfriend, and a job...maybe not in that order". i agree that the legendary weaps are easy to get, but if people are having trouble getting them theyre allowed to trade for them. eg. you cannot get the maelstrom if you choose the good quest and help the temple of light. and visa versa with the rising sun after you help the temple of shadows

Meh...you never know, i could have changed someones life you never know....sure its a long shot but hey it could happen. I really find that if people can't get a weapon and that they need to trade to get it, i find them really lazy....just the other day some dude wanted me to trade him my Hammerist because he did not want to do all the things for the demon door...another example is the perferator, i found that was the easiest one to get...no joke, it took me less time to get it then any other weapon. So when i here people start complaining that its to hard i just loose all respect for them....and for the Rising sun/Malstrom.....make another account and get it with the other one.

Also ACESHIGH2890, true people are wasting money for carrots and trying to get people to trade them it. But some people can't get them because if your town is **** lets say...you can't get certain things and vise versa.....

Yes this is coming in alittle late but i forgot about this thread.

L

Lt.Petrelli

Fairfax King;271515 said:
yeah well if they cant find it there is nothing wrong with trading and
tbh its their game...

and again this thread is not going to make people who trade for weapons suddenly decide that they are going to stop being as you say "lazy" and find weapons where they dont even know where to begin to find...
Well those people can get there asses out of this thread, and don't quote lazy as in its not, because it is. I know its there game but i mean come on, just play it. I bet those people think there all good that they "got" all the leg items, when there not at all.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

well i was just stating my opinion and wow i never knew how many people were interested/agreed with me :D owell sure it might not change peoples lives, but it would say somthing about your character because, if you need other people to give you stuff, your not independent, if you can do it all by your self, you have a great chance in succeding in whatever, sure this does not make any sense to some sort but if you always need people to give you stuff (money, weapons, etc) then your not that great of a person...also this forum is not that usless i have to say, if it was it would have only had 3-5 posts but theres a ton so many people support there opinion or disagree with it. But otherwise this is what i think....the leng weapons are not hard to get.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I use the cheats, and I also get the weapons on my own. Everyone plays their own way. I don't think there is a right or wrong way. It's up to the individual.:unsure:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I have finished the game 17 times. On my 18th.:unsure:

M

murphhprum

Fast7;270922 said:
Why are people so lazy in getting lengendary weapons in this game? So many people want to trade someone to get them because they figure as long as i have it, one less thing to get. Serously people....getting these weapons are not hard....the only one that i would considered that might be to some difficulty is the "Red Dragon" but evan that is easy to get, because if your good with a gun you should get it no problem. Otherwise, don't try getting it until you get better at it...............Back to the main point is it that hard to get each weapon? serously.....to me, if people are to lazy to get it them self, they are one of the biggest noobs/lazy ass people i will ever know.....But if you want to get another weapon you already have...whats the point in doing so.

Tell me, how does this little rant make you guys feel?:ninja::D

So????

F

Fable2FTW

I agree and disagree at the same time. When people buy the legendary shet there just taking the fun out of fable. Part of the game is going through it and unlocking things for yourself. When you just buy it, it takes away from the excitment of getting something new and cool for yourself, But really thats there choice. Im the kind of guy that cheats once i beat the game not when im playing it for the first time. Takes away from the fun. Unless its games like Saints Row 2, You gotta cheat too have fun XD

M

murphhprum

moonfever;271658 said:
OK, wasn't talking to you.:unsure:

He wasn't talking to you he was talking to everybody if thats what you mean?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Lt.Petrelli;271675 said:
you deserve to cheat lol

Thanks, I just love being rich.:p