• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LE Halo:Reach 360 Bundle Announced

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
LE Halo:Reach 360 Bundle Announced

Halo: Reach can’t come soon enough for some people (myself included), but now the guys at Microsoft are making the wait even longer by revealing a new Halo: Reach Xbox 360. The Limited Edition bundle, revealed during this week’s Comic Con in San Diego, will be available September 14th when Halo: Reach launches.

Designed by Bungie, the bundle includes all the features of the newly designed Xbox 360 console, including a 250 GB Hard Drive and built-in Wi-fi. You’ll also receive two Limited Edition Wireless Controllers and a standard edition copy of Halo:Reach. The bundle will be available for US $399 in limited quantities and only while supplies last…

In addition, Major Nelson pointed out via the ole’ Twitter that “BTW: The Halo: Reach console makes a Halo inspired sound when you turn it on, and another one (shield power up) when you eject the drive.”
Interesting.

You hyped for this? Reach for the comments and give us your thoughts.

http://epicbattleaxe.com/le-haloreach-360-bundle-announced/halo-reach-360/

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: LE Halo:Reach 360 Bundle Announced

Thats a rather sexy machine right there.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

That definitely looks better than the black one in my eyes.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I saw one at Comic-Con. Some guy won it in the audience. Everyday at Comic-Con they are releasing a special Halo Reach Spartan Xbox for each of the squad members.

Edit: I heard there is also a headset/ear piece you can buy. The panel also said that the controllers can be purchased separately.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Sexy.