• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lionhead Reply To Recently Released Fable 2 Video

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Lionhead Reply To Recently Released Fable 2 Video

Judging a game by this kind of video, it`s too short and basically shows nothing.
The dog was funny though and this
Pezdispenser said:
Is it me, or was the moon in front of those clouds near the beginning?
also seemed odd to me.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

I am pretty mad because i don't want to see unfinished work thats looks only alright, i want to see the finished product Kotaku is an a**hole

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I wonder how Petey M feels about all this.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

I know how bad I would feel if someone released one of my novels to the public early and pretended like it was the finished product >_> Considering Peter reminds me of me, I think the answer is he's probably feeling pretty upset right about now, heh.

C

ConnMon

I think that Peter Molyneux must be upset, but at least Lionhead can say "Hey, Kotaku, you can't come back anymore. SUCKERS!!" They (Kotaku) kinda screwed themselves over, and I know it will be frickin amazing. No doubts.

Z

Zamamee

I've like seen that trailer on many many different sites (some have better quality than others) and i didn't even notice any bugs. Looked great to me.

O

Oni_Azif

the video was awesome everything looks amazing and i feel two sided on the whole issue with Kotaku on one hand we were salivating for some morsel like this to be dropped and its great to see it but then again it is a total breach of trust to show it off if they were told not to...then again invite the internet over expect the world to know....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zamamee;176453 said:
I've like seen that trailer on many many different sites (some have better quality than others) and i didn't even notice any bugs. Looked great to me.

Most people commented about the AI of the dog and the fact it was just going crazy doing nothing in the fight scene unfortunately leading people to make negative and harsh comments about the game. Lots of people believed it was a trailer released by Lionhead and were disappointed with how brief it was and by the unfinished nature of it. However it shouldnt have been released in its entirety by Kotaku and was not a trailer as lots of that footage should never have been seen. Also if we cant see that many of these bugs and Lionhead say they are still in the process of fixing 5000+ it shows how much they are trying to fix everything they possibly can.

C

ConnMon

I looked at the comments on Kotaku....geez...those people were totally cutting down Fable 2. I think there were like 2 or 3 good comments...I watched it and though it was fairly good..

C

cometojames

i loved it, its always nice to see a game we are all waiting for in action even if it does contain 10 billion bugs.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ConnMon;177793 said:
I looked at the comments on Kotaku....geez...those people were totally cutting down Fable 2. I think there were like 2 or 3 good comments...I watched it and though it was fairly good..

Thats why Lionhead were so upset and disappointed the Kotaku released the whole clip, bugs and all.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

I don't see what all these tools are cutting F2 down for, I mean seriously, we know that its gonna come out at the end of this year, so why don't these people understand that we have like so many months between then and now, and why on gods green earth would they release a video this early of the final stuff? DUHR, they wouldn't. Too bad al those tools will get a big slap in the face when it comes out. lol.