• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Logan was a good guy. *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
An opinion is NOT a spoiler.
A lot of the things he did [such as killing your loved one, or killing the protesters at the start of the game] was most likely to secure his dominance over the people. For example, he probably thinks that the only way he can entirely control them is if they are too scared of him to do anything but obey. And that's specifically what he needed for The Crawler: unflinching, unquestioning legions.

Also, look at the game when we have to act on our "promises" and make judgments. If we want to keep money in Albion and stop people dying in the war, we have to break promises, and keep children working, people starving, etc.

I don't think Logan is entirely to blame for his actions. Like I said... Theresa is.

It's not an opinion, during his trial he says why he did what he had to do.

Vash157

Reaction score
you can blame reaver too with his child labor and his orgies that he never invited you too lol

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
It's not an opinion, during his trial he says why he did what he had to do.

It's an OPINION. A lot of people don't agree with me. That's fine. Also, it reveals NOTHING about the story.
If I had said... "LOGAN STOPS BEING KING, YOU TAKE OVER AURORA PLAGUED BY THE CRAWLER, IT POSSESSES WALTER AND YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM, AND ALSO GUESS WHAT, WALTER DIES." That would be a spoiler.

Now, let's stop cluttering. I was looking for some discussion on the topic, not the title.

you can blame reaver too with his child labor and his orgies that he never invited you too lol

I blame Reaver for not inviting me to a steamy orgy. That would sound fun. Except, I'd probably have to press A, X, and Y to hump, pump and screw. If I press a button at the wrong time, I might just stick my sword into the wrong cave.
I swear I'm trying my hardest to keep this clean. But that was the best I could do.

Nipples.

Also, Reaver isn't so bad. I mean, sure he can be an evil little poof sometimes, but in the end he'll side with whoever has the biggest pile of gold, resources and power. No one has more power than the King of Albion! Thusly, I deduce he wouldn't betray you........ Again

Reaction score
An opinion is NOT a spoiler.

A lot of the things he did [such as killing your loved one, or killing the protesters at the start of the game] was most likely to secure his dominance over the people. For example, he probably thinks that the only way he can entirely control them is if they are too scared of him to do anything but obey. And that's specifically what he needed for The Crawler: unflinching, unquestioning legions.

Also, look at the game when we have to act on our "promises" and make judgments. If we want to keep money in Albion and stop people dying in the war, we have to break promises, and keep children working, people starving, etc.

I don't think Logan is entirely to blame for his actions. Like I said... Theresa is.
Still he somewhat is to blame, not that i care, its jsut what were talkin about, and the way theresa put it down on the line to him, i guess he took it a bad way, he misunderstood maby, cuz she has menipulation

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
It's an OPINION. A lot of people don't agree with me. That's fine. Also, it reveals NOTHING about the story.
If I had said... "LOGAN STOPS BEING KING, YOU TAKE OVER AURORA PLAGUED BY THE CRAWLER, IT POSSESSES WALTER AND YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM, AND ALSO GUESS WHAT, WALTER DIES." That would be a spoiler.
I disagree. Just listen to the man on his trial.

Reaction score

Now, let's stop cluttering. I was looking for some discussion on the topic, not the title.

I blame Reaver for not inviting me to a steamy orgy. That would sound fun. Except, I'd probably have to press A, X, and Y to hump, pump and screw. If I press a button at the wrong time, I might just stick my sword into the wrong cave.
I swear I'm trying my hardest to keep this clean. But that was the best I could do.

Nipples.

Also, Reaver isn't so bad. I mean, sure he can be an evil little poof sometimes, but in the end he'll side with whoever has the biggest pile of gold, resources and power. No one has more power than the King of Albion! Thusly, I deduce he wouldn't betray you........ Again
Reaver is my favorite of all time, i will always side with him, and i would love the orgy also, the only thing i blame him for is not letting me buy his "estate"

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

You should'a put that in spoiler tabs... that ruined my entire existence...

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I disagree. Just listen to the man on his trial.

I agree with you. It's obvious Logan did what he thought would be best for Albion because he cared and he flat out tells you that. He isn't evil (though I wish he had been) and he even lends you his troops for the final battle (provided you let him live). I admit I was tempted to kill him but he didn't do much to me. He killed Elise but she was so obnoxious that I would have liked to kill her myself.

Vash157

Reaction score
he killed her to set an example that he wasn't to me messed with and he means business.....i spared him cause he was convincing and the troop thing got me on his side

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
All the more reason to kill him then?

Not at all. Since I didn't technically kill her, my conscience is clean. So if anything, I should thank Logan for presenting me with the opportunity to kill my "beloved".

Reaction score
First off you should be playing the game and not trying to read a thread made and talked about everybody that has beatin the game multiple times. sorry for your loss, your falt
I agree with you. It's obvious Logan did what he thought would be best for Albion because he cared and he flat out tells you that. He isn't evil (though I wish he had been) and he even lends you his troops for the final battle (provided you let him live). I admit I was tempted to kill him but he didn't do much to me. He killed Elise but she was so obnoxious that I would have liked to kill her myself.
It came to a alert to me on my first playthrough, so i let him live and aswell on my second playthrough, but on my third i killedhim just to see what happened, and ihe gets straight murdered. nuff said
All the more reason to kill him then?
You will understand when the time comes

Vash157

Reaction score
but how do you know she wouldn't do you good and all that......and i'm mad at reaver for coming to an orgy and him trying to kill me instead

Vash157

Reaction score

blaze does have a point you shouldn't really read stuff like this unless you beat it....i mean i didn't know you had to kill walter at the end but i'm not mad at rat for saying it lol cause i'm not there yet and by the time i get there i will forget what he said about it lol

Reaction score
blaze does have a point you shouldn't really read stuff like this unless you beat it....i mean i didn't know you had to kill walter at the end but i'm not mad at rat for saying it lol cause i'm not there yet and by the time i get there i will forget what he said about it lol
I shouldnt have been that harsh to him/her but still i think i was in the right

Vash157

Reaction score
it is what it is cause your right it is his/her fault for it cause they should know better than to reap something about it if they haven't beaten it.....i would've said the same but you beat me to it or i would expect the same if it was i that said it ruined it for me

Reaction score
it is what it is cause your right it is his/her fault for it cause they should know better than to reap something about it if they haven't beaten it.....i would've said the same but you beat me to it or i would expect the same if it was i that said it ruined it for me
THen i guess im good:) good

Status
Not open for further replies.