• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Logan was a good guy. *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
but how do you know she wouldn't do you good and all that......and i'm mad at reaver for coming to an orgy and him trying to kill me instead

Because if I pick the ringleaders of the demonstration over her, I don't see her until I'm halfway through the game and at this point she's found someone else just because I didn't want to end her life. After you rescue her, you're given the chance to get her to dump the guy or stick with him. There is no way in Hell that I'm going to stick with a gal who changes men that quickly and that often. So instead, I opted to have her killed to save myself the trouble of rescuing her and having her yap my face off about how I made the "wrong" decision. She's terribly ungrateful... like most women.

:lol:

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
You should'a put that in spoiler tabs... that ruined my entire existence...

The thread title says "spoilers" in it. If spoiled the ending for you, it's your own damn fault for reading this thread.

EDIT:

but how do you know she wouldn't do you good and all that......and i'm mad at reaver for coming to an orgy and him trying to kill me instead

hehehehehehehhehehehehe...

......and i'm mad at reaver for coming to an orgy

.... Oh lawd....

Vash157

Reaction score
ok wait how did we go from Logan being good to Elsie (weird name cause that's the borden milk cow's name) to reaver and orgies??

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
First off you should be playing the game and not trying to read a thread made and talked about everybody that has beatin the game multiple times. sorry for your loss, your falt

You will understand when the time comes

OK.. It was a joke. I haven't got the game. I'm 15 on the 6th and I'm getting then, for my birthday. Also, I don't really care if somebody spoils anything for me. To be honest it doesn't necessarily spoil it for me. It merely makes me more excited for the game!

Reaction score
The thread title says "spoilers" in it. If spoiled the ending for you, it's your own damn fault for reading this thread.

EDIT:

hehehehehehehhehehehehe...

.... Oh lawd....
I handled it, its cool

Reaction score
ok wait how did we go from Logan being good to Elsie (weird name cause that's the borden milk cow's name) to reaver and orgies??
Reaver and orgies is good to me, i dunno hwo we got on Elise, and what happened to the logan subject?

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Reaver and orgies is good to me, i dunno hwo we got on Elise,

This confirms my suspicions. blazefire isn't human at all. He's a sexual deviant from another dimension here to rape and pillage. I knew it!!

Reaction score
OK.. It was a joke. I haven't got the game. I'm 15 on the 6th and I'm getting then, for my birthday. Also, I don't really care if somebody spoils anything for me. To be honest it doesn't necessarily spoil it for me. It merely makes me more excited for the game!
Im not mad it was just common since, if it doesnt bother you then dont sy anything about it i mean ya

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Im not mad it was just common since, if it doesnt bother you then dont sy anything about it i mean ya

OK. I was joking, as I said. I admit it was a stupid joke, I apologize...

Oh and by the way I'm a boy.

Vash157

Reaction score
lol rat pulled a post from another thread i did and blaze if you want and orgy just get 3 or more people in a room together and have your shoes off

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
lol rat pulled a post from another thread i did and blaze if you want and orgy just get 3 or more people in a room together and have your shoes off

You need to take off a bit more than your shoes, mate. Unless the others are foot fetishists...

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
This is obvious.

He has NO horns, depicts NO evil appearance, and does not have demonic wings of fiery death.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
This is obvious.

He has NO horns, depicts NO evil appearance, and does not have demonic wings of fiery death.

.... .... Not sure if serious....

Reaction score
Way ahead of you
You need to take off a bit more than your shoes, mate. Unless the others are foot fetishists...
Well rat you have alot of fetishes, one is't a foot fetish? (i wouldnt be suprised)

Vash157

Reaction score
Way ahead of you

Well rat you have alot of fetishes, one is't a foot fetish? (i wouldnt be suprised)

probably is one of them lol.....and more power to you maybe you can invite reaver and try to kill him then lol

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Nope. One is not. Although you are correct, blaze. I have fetishes, and they are many.

why is that your signature now rat??

Well, Vash, I'll tell you: it made me chuckle. And it is sheer poetry. And you're a fine upstanding gentleman.

Vash157

Reaction score
lol it's true i married one girl in that game had sex with her and only her (she divorced me cause of this money thing i'm doing) but before that when it shows the stats it said i had one STD and it had to be from her so i don't know who she slept with to get it should have asked

Status
Not open for further replies.