• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Inquisitor Sword for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Not nearly enough, my friend. Not nearly enough. All fifty legendary weapons can be obtained on one console (just make multiple gamertags and farm the fable 3 playthroughs). The Inquisitor Sword is very rare now. Like the Absolver, The Champion, The Channeler and The Wolfsbane sword.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Not nearly enough, my friend. Not nearly enough. All fifty legendary weapons can be obtained on one console (just make multiple gamertags and farm the fable 3 playthroughs). The Inquisitor Sword is very rare now. Like the Absolver, The Champion, The Channeler and The Wolfsbane sword.

It's true, but search around enough on different sites and you'll be able to find someone will trade it you for pittance, legendary guys.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
It's true, but search around enough on different sites and you'll be able to find someone will trade it you for pittance, legendary guys.
I never said there weren't any morons out there; I said it would be hard to find them

Epiternal

Reaction score
I never said there weren't any morons out there; I said it would be hard to find them

Anyone whose willing to trade a Pre-order Weapon for Legendary ones aren't morons, they may just not be desperate for the weapons, I have the majority of them and can understand why, some of them aren't that good. Trading off weapons you don't want for ones you do is nicer than flogging them on ebay for a small fortune, sure you can make money out of it, but isn't it sad that a game would reduce you to that?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Anyone whose willing to trade a Pre-order Weapon for Legendary ones aren't morons, they may just not be desperate for the weapons, I have the majority of them and can understand why, some of them aren't that good. Trading off weapons you don't want for ones you do is nicer than flogging them on ebay for a small fortune, sure you can make money out of it, but isn't it sad that a game would reduce you to that?
The fact that they can acquire all the weapons you're offering on ONE console, AND keep the limited release weapon. But if you insist on begging a lost cause, then be my guest.

Epiternal

Reaction score
The fact that they can acquire all the weapons you're offering on ONE console, AND keep the limited release weapon. But if you insist on begging a lost cause, then be my guest.

I didn't say it couldn't be done, some people have multiple codes and don't want to play the game through 5 times to get them all, they may not even want the weapon so might as well trade it off for some they do want so that works for them. They COULD charge you £35 for a weapon on ebay, but really, what's the point?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
They COULD charge you £35 for a weapon on ebay, but really, what's the point?
Erm... making money. Look, I don't want to get into an argument about this, but I disagree with your overly hopeful attitude towards your ability to trade something physically worth something, for something immaterial. There, i've said my piece.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Erm... making money. Look, I don't want to get into an argument about this, but I disagree with your overly hopeful attitude towards your ability to trade something physically worth something, for something immaterial. There, i've said my piece.

What's there to argue? I'm not saying you're wrong, you're right, it's totally understandable why you'd rather trade a code online for a quick buck, but the way it's gotten is just sad, you're paying more online for a single code than the game itself. It's a funny logic to trade something valuable for something worthless, but what's wrong with that? If I had a spare Inquisitor code I'd probably trade it off, charging a truckload for it seems rotten and if everyone had that same attitude, no-one would have these weapons unless they were filthy rich and stupid. That and I'm obligated to defend the people you call 'morons' because it's through them I got the codes I did and I respect them for that. xP

HeroOfAlbion

The Swinger
Reaction score
I would never give anybody my Inquisitor! my love, my blessed conqueror of the innocent... lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.