• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Luxury Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Luxury Furniture

I am now putting the finishing touches on my latest 100% completion games. I am in the process of filling every house I own with luxury furniture. Obviously, this furniture is simple to obtain, but the amount that I need is far too great to get all on my own. It would be far too tedious. I will gladly accept any five star furniture you can offer me, and I will pay handsomely for it. Feel free to add me on XBL and let just let me know if you have anything for me when you see that I'm online.

Xiro

"The Muffin Man"
Reaction score
Re: Luxury Furniture

Ok, give me 52 million and we will call it a deal.

AuditoreXII

King Auditore XII
Reaction score

Are you able to trade Furniture in Fable 2?

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

I'm fairly certain you can. I don't see why you wouldn't. It's not DLC or quest-related. Aside from that, it's not some form of godly trade staple that would get the boot from being exchangeable. I, personally, have never tried though.

AuditoreXII

King Auditore XII
Reaction score

SandsOfTime404;401744 said:
I'm fairly certain you can. I don't see why you wouldn't. It's not DLC or quest-related. Aside from that, it's not some form of godly trade staple that would get the boot from being exchangeable. I, personally, have never tried though.

I believe i have tried to trade furniture before, and i did not se the option to. However i may be mistaken and my eyes may have deceived me.

Boylie1988

Reaction score

You can't trade furniture. Like I tried telling some little kid yesterday in Bowerstone Market who kept on whining for it, you can't trade.

I had a heap that I would have given to him/her for free as I had stocked up to get the achivement. But alas, I couldn't.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

You can't trade furniture.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Hmm, I see. Maybe too much for postage to mail the gift. XD

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

That's disappointing.

airjacobs

Reaction score

It's not some form of godly trade staples that would get the boot from being exchangeable. I, personally, have never tried though. Though it is a great thing I still have to study it first.

jmilez1

Reaction score

How much is all the furnitures you are putting in the game? I'm thingking to put my furniture also. Are you fun of trading furnitures?

Status
Not open for further replies.