• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Made Something Quickly

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Made Something Quickly

Yeah, I've been playing Tales of Vesperia and decided to make something quickly. Just messin' with effect and stuff.

I personally think the glow's a bit much and the black background's a bit plain but I'm just to lazy to change it.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'll take it into consideration for future signatures.

zDominik

Reaction score
Re: Made Something Quickly

Tbh your text placement is a bit bad,and the choice of coulours could have been better.The black BG does not help much either.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

zDominik;407421 said:
Tbh your text placement is a bit bad,and the choice of coulours could have been better.The black BG does not help much either.

:Lol: I didn't even know there was text until you said something. ^_^

Nice colors, and I agree about the text placement. And the black background could use a little spiffing:ninja:

Also, the 'render' itself, has a white lining around it, not sure if it was on purpose, but a little black would clear that up as well. ;)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think I've just been given an idea from this..

The white outline is bothering me, and the text I would have either left out or tried to work it as part of the image (blend it in somewhere). I like what you had going there.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

I do like it, As others have said, The text is too little and too hard to read. The white line is bothersome, But over all 6/10 :)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

my only problem is dimension. the colors feel flat. you should add some shading effects to give them some dimension, or use a cool foreground to make them more blurry. they're just sitting there looking a little plain.

the text should probably overlap over everything somehow to, again, add dimension.

and the background could be fixed simply with a cool foreground.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

That's really good ZJ.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I suppose it's time for me to say a couple of things.

I don't use photoshop, so that's why my "art" isn't amazing. Not using it as in excuse because you can produce some cool stuff with paint.net

The white line is there because I couldn't be bothered to go around the render and erase all the choppy bits.. So I covered it in white.

If I decide to post a new signature, you'll probably notice that I've taken what you said into consideration.

Thanks everyone.