• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Making Fable mods

fablemaniac

The Man Who Laughs
Reaction score
Making Fable mods

There are numerous threads about using mods,and customising Fable but there is no guide to actually make a fmp.So I thought,since I have many new ideas,I made this thread.My qestions are as follows:
1.In the '50 weapons all spells and stylecards' mod two chests are spawned in the Lookout Point,and all that is in one fmp.How?How did Old Boy make a fmp that spawns chests?As far as I know(and I know wery little on this subject)you can only spawn a chest manualy,by working with Albion Explorer and the Free Roam App.
2.In the 'Summon Summoners' mod, a Summoner is spawned in the Picnic Area.
How?
3.In the 'HERO_ABILITY' directory there is something called'HERO_SKILL_UNHOLY_POWER'.What does it do and where(if possible)can I get it?
4.How do I actually make a mod that can be used by everyone,and not just me?

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Making Fable mods

q1: Fable Explorer (FE) can read and modify the FinalAlbion.wad - but only if it isn't unpacked by the freeroam app. This means that if your FinalAlbion is intact, you can extract the .tng's from it with FE -> edit the .tng in notepad -> import the level back in the FinalAlbion.wad with FE -> Save the changes /or make include the .tng in the modfile; an fmp.

This feature of FE hasn't been used much by the modmakers, unfortunately...

q2: see q1

q3: it's the Divine Wrath spell in the game, or something like that.

q4: utilities:fable_explorer [Fable TLC Mod Wiki]

fablemaniac

The Man Who Laughs
Reaction score

One more question :
is it impossible to make spells because you cant put them in the game?

S

skaterryan17

Idk if you can make spells and add them if you ever find out pls let me know.