• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marcus, poem mysteriey solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

numa numa476

Marcus, poem mysteriey solved

If you look at the end of the credits, you will see that there are two entries under "In memory of..." Marcus Welfare (1986-2006) is the second one, which is the name of the author. I'd imagine something tragic happened for him to die young like that.
---
His name is Robert Paulson.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Re: Marcus, poem mysteriey solved

You're a bit late on that discovery buddy.

And when I say "a bit", I mean by several months.

Really, congratulations on your find, but did you really think that you'd be even one of the first people to figure this out when the game's been out for almost a year? I'd suggest removing "Mysteriey solved" from the thread title.

P.S. Marcus Welfare was a developer who worked on "The Lost Chapters", "The Movies, and "Black & White 2". He died when he was 19.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

lol terminal... poor guy was posting the info he found... new or not things always need to be rementioned (your own thread about Items from KI not being tradeable as an example... common knowledge but one that needed to be said again).

Thanks for sharing Numa.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Terminal Hapiness;336526 said:

Really, congratulations on your find, but did you really think that you'd be even one of the first people to figure this out when the game's been out for almost a year? I'd suggest removing "Mysteriey solved" from the thread title.

P.S. Marcus Welfare was a developer who worked on "The Lost Chapters", "The Movies, and "Black & White 2". He died when he was 19.

You're a real dick you know that?

Let people post things, the mystery solved part might mean it was a mystery to him not to the whole ****ing world asshole. You're not the commander around here, you don't have to go all PMS whenever you see someone who is posting about Knothole Island items, or posting "old" news.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

Sean;337542 said:
You're a real dick you know that?

Yes.

Let people post things, the mystery solved part might mean it was a mystery to him not to the whole ****ing world asshole. You're not the commander around here, you don't have to go all PMS whenever you see someone who is posting about Knothole Island items, or posting "old" news.

Don't mistake my corrections as some pompous intolerance or anger. The Knothole Isl thing was so people don't have to waste their time asking the question or believing that they can trade their unique stuff. And my response here was more of a joke since it's kinda funny to assume that this is new. Relax.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Doesn't look like a joke.

ssjcb1186@aol.com

Gunslinger
Reaction score

I agree with Sean, you should probably think twice before commenting/posting. Saying things with the intention to hurt or not can and will still hurt someone. Your comment was unnecessary and uncalled for. You ARE being pompous and rude with your first post and again when saying you weren't pompous. I think you should spend your time a better way than finding those who just figured something out that you already knew and posting something like that, it's mean and unfair for you to go putting down others for something they think is knew that's common knowledge to you. It's rude and disrespectful. You're rude and disrespectful.

You could be telling the truth, stating it wasn't meant to hurt, but that's what it sounded like when I first read it, and I can only imagine what it was like to Numa.

I'm sorry Numa for people like this ruining these types of forums and not leaving people alone. It's a real shame.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

Sean;337607 said:
Doesn't look like a joke.

That was the "joke". Ha ha.

But more than anything I was being honest with the guy. His find was late and he should have considered that knowing how old the game is.

It's better to be frank with the guy and tell him his mistake than patronize him with false praise and treat him like a 4-year-old who just learned the alphabet.

Status
Not open for further replies.